Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Leicester City Ultras?

I think a meet for the Luton game will be a good idea.

Anyone wanna get to know my face I'll be at every game this month :D

Are we moving forward with the meeting faces yet? Cuz Fulham sounds like a good start, although I'll be in Colchester from 10.30am Saturday !

I think a meet for the Luton game will be a good idea.

Anyone wanna get to know my face I'll be at every game this month :D

Are we moving forward with the meeting faces yet? Cuz Fulham sounds like a good start, although I'll be in Colchester from 10.30am Saturday !

Glen,

We will be in touch about a possible meeting.

A home game would be ideal as we are in the same place everygame :thumbup:

traitor :cry:

i wanna give this a go but dont want to leave L1 especially for a big'un like birmingham..nor do i want to go to E1/D2 and theres like 5 people...cant we have an organised meet and advertise it well on this board for a game like Luton on february 3rd :thumbup:

:rolleyes:

I will be back! I just want to see what it is like in the kop again. Haven't spoke to my mate about this yet though :whistle:

i got to about page twelve of this thread and decide to skip the other 10 cos its quicker, i sit nearly every game in n block, right next to away fans good banter but not enough atmosphere or people in this block, n block isnt even classed as the family enclosure, the one next to it is. i think the idea is quite good and would encourage everyone to agree on a game and then all purchase tickets for n block and see how it goes, cant do any harm. and as for names i come up with......L.F.U , leicester fosse ultras or F.S.U , filbert st ultras.

ANYWAYS great idea ill keep my eye on it.

Whoever Gazza and matthew Larkin are. Please leave your email addresses. :thumbup:

Madlevein - Have you visited the website? PLease leave your contact details in the guestbook if you are intrested :)

ive signed up but i need to leave my e mail adress as well. nice one

Just to let all of you know we have got a draft email ready and are just waiting for a few more people to back us before we send it back.

Lisa did you hear anything back from your email?

Cheers

This is a great ideas lads i like the sound of it, wish i could get to more games and help out but unfortunatly it is hard as i live in Devon i shal be hasling my parents as much as possible next season though so i can get up to help this worthy cause! nice idea!

We will do if a meeting is aranged. Have you signed the guestbook? :)

Foxhateram Thanks your support means alot :D

your welcome, iv signed the guestbook with my email etc keep me informed of when your metting at home matches and il see what i can do parent wise lol. cant wait till i get my own car in the summer!

:scarf: I just want to say that this is a fantastic idea! I have already contacted standupandsing (Andy) about this and think it is great. I just hope this captivates up support enough to make a difference and create a section that can really make some noise and generate a proper atmosphere. This needs the support of ALL true kopites and supporters who want to transform The Walkers Stadium from being a mortuary into a stadium to rival any in terms of passion, fervour and unrelenting support. Come on! Get behind the idea and sign the guest book. We need as many of the Blue Army as possible to gain the confidence of the club.

Blue Army! :scarf::scarf:

This is a fantastic idea lads and I hope it really kicks off for you.

I went to the Walkers over Christmas for the first time this season (living in Cornwall makes trips a little tricky) and to be honest, I hated it... and I've been going regularly for over 20 years (season ticket for more than 10).

The place was like a pantomime - The Birch introducing the players by their first names, the flag waving 'entertainment' at half time and the quitness of it all really did upset me.

Although the facilities at the new stadium are very good, it's not a patch on Filbert Street and I so wish we'd saved the money and redeveloped the East stand rather than build this new monstrosity. I was one of only a few peopl, I'm sure, that never welcomed the stadium change (much to the amusement of my mates) as I'd been to so many of the other 'flat pack' stadiums - Derby, Boro etc and knew that they were all clones of each other. I long for the days of the atmosphere at Filbert Street, even those when it was all seated (well, it would have been if it wasn't for us standing on them). I appreciate it's probably a safer atmosphere hence the increase in kids and women but they tend not to bring enough vocal support to the crowd. Unfortunately I'm old school and prefer a more intimidating atmosphere for visiting players rather than the 'show' that is passed off as a football match.

If the forming of the Ultras can start this singing and constant noise then the atmosphere will certainly improve.

Good luck :thumbup:

This is a fantastic idea lads and I hope it really kicks off for you.

I went to the Walkers over Christmas for the first time this season (living in Cornwall makes trips a little tricky) and to be honest, I hated it... and I've been going regularly for over 20 years (season ticket for more than 10).

The place was like a pantomime - The Birch introducing the players by their first names, the flag waving 'entertainment' at half time and the quitness of it all really did upset me.

Although the facilities at the new stadium are very good, it's not a patch on Filbert Street and I so wish we'd saved the money and redeveloped the East stand rather than build this new monstrosity. I was one of only a few peopl, I'm sure, that never welcomed the stadium change (much to the amusement of my mates) as I'd been to so many of the other 'flat pack' stadiums - Derby, Boro etc and knew that they were all clones of each other. I long for the days of the atmosphere at Filbert Street, even those when it was all seated (well, it would have been if it wasn't for us standing on them). I appreciate it's probably a safer atmosphere hence the increase in kids and women but they tend not to bring enough vocal support to the crowd. Unfortunately I'm old school and prefer a more intimidating atmosphere for visiting players rather than the 'show' that is passed off as a football match.

If the forming of the Ultras can start this singing and constant noise then the atmosphere will certainly improve.

Good luck :thumbup:

What a top man you are :thumbup:

SUAS will there be a official section of the stadium at fulham the proposed Ultras are to meet in?

Suas won't be around at all today so I might as well answer this one for him.

As of right now, there will not be an official section of the stadium for the Ultras to meet in, as the interested people pretty much have tickets for all over the away end. If people interested in the Ultras are going down on Fox Travel, they could meet us at the service stop if they so wanted, or indeed when we get to the stadium in the concourse area. Failing that, they could find us when we actually get to our seats - we will be in Block P5, Row N seats 109 - 120 :):thumbup:

An email will be sent either tomorrow or Monday to see how many people would be interested in meeting us at the Fulham game. We'll try to organise a proper section for the Ultras to be in for an away game in the not too distant future though :)

Archived