Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Leicester City Ultras?

Plenty :P:thumbup:

Good stuff !

How long will it take on a fox travel coach :|

Just asked a friend who is a *cough* Derby fan *cough*... He says we get the whole stand behind the goal !

Good stuff !

How long will it take on a fox travel coach :|

Just asked a friend who is a *cough* Derby fan *cough*... He says we get the whole stand behind the goal !

Yep that sounds correct. Although a few seats are given to "Neutral" supporters In that end :blink:

Were they impressed and amazed? :P

No doubt :thumbup:

Haha not sure about impressed and amazed - you'll have to ask them :P

I will be taking my money off you though - it'll help buy me a beer and something to eat at Fulham. Thanks ;)

Maybe if you got to Craven Cottage we could meet and get some songs going ?

Aye we (meaning myself, SUAS, filbertway and possibly potter3) will definitely be travelling to Craven Cottage, maybe with a couple of other lads. If you're planning on travelling there as well, maybe you could pass me your mobile number via PM or something closer to the time and we'll meet you when we're there? It'd be a perfect opportunity to meet a few of the people who have supported us so far, and a chance for them to meet us and help us to create a brilliant atmosphere :thumbup:

Just looked at the website and looks like at least 20 people want to be members on site at least! If you do want to get involved then get on it and register as its a top cause! trying to help creat days / atmosphere's like todays :thumbup:

Blue Army! :scarf:

Thanks. Keep promoting us. We're very appreciative :P

The atmospheres we'll be trying to create will be just like the first 15 minutes in the second half and possibly even better. With more colour :yesyes::P

That sounds good. We may have to be Foxe Travelling it down there though :cry:

Aye I think that'll be the best option for us. Cheapest and most reliable :)

Aye we (meaning myself, SUAS, filbertway and possibly potter3) will definitely be travelling to Craven Cottage, maybe with a couple of other lads. If you're planning on travelling there as well, maybe you could pass me your mobile number via PM or something closer to the time and we'll meet you when we're there? It'd be a perfect opportunity to meet a few of the people who have supported us so far, and a chance for them to meet us and help us to create a brilliant atmosphere :thumbup:

Yeh will do. Just wait for the tickets to come on sale and I shall PM you. :):thumbup:

I'll hopefully be going Fulham n all! my parents won't like it but oh well. fox travel may be our best bet and all as the underground is a bit dodgy at night and we'll get back well late to Leicester.

I think Fox Travel is best bet too. Could be an expensive night.

Yeh will do. Just wait for the tickets to come on sale and I shall PM you. :):thumbup:

Right then sir :thumbup: Thanks a lot for that. Look forward to seeing you at Craven Cottage (probably :) )

I'll hopefully be going Fulham n all! my parents won't like it but oh well. fox travel may be our best bet and all as the underground is a bit dodgy at night and we'll get back well late to Leicester.

Aye. Parents won't be too pleased seeing as I have college the next day and I'll be getting back very, very late (especially if we go to extra time and penalties) but I wouldn't dare miss this trip. I think that the people who are serious about joining this campaign should definitely try to make the trip. We could create a pretty good atmosphere of our own if many of the people turn up and stand together :yesyes:

Right then sir :thumbup: Thanks a lot for that. Look forward to seeing you at Craven Cottage (probably :) )

Aye. Parents won't be too pleased seeing as I have college the next day and I'll be getting back very, very late (especially if we go to extra time and penalties) but I wouldn't dare miss this trip. I think that the people who are serious about joining this campaign should definitely try to make the trip. We could create a pretty good atmosphere of our own if many of the people turn up and stand together :yesyes:

FA Cup fever spreading ! Is the draw tomorow ?

I can't go - got an AS Level exam the next day :cry:

Not to worry - we'll just make plenty of noise in your absence. And we look forward to seeing you at some point in the future. Especially in Round 4 :P;)

FA Cup fever spreading ! Is the draw tomorow ?

Draw is on Monday. 1:30PM live on Sky Sports News. I'll be interested to see who we're playing in the next round :yesyes:

In the meantime, can people who are reading this thread and are thinking about joining our group please go to the site and leave their name, email address and FoxesTalk name in the guestbook? The site is linked in my sig. Thanks for the support guys (and gals :P )

my as exams finish on the 15th so I'm over the moon with that!!!

Jme I'll just head to the back with the lads I'll be with and stand up should see you on fox travel any way!

Definitely mate, I'll be in touch before hand anyway and let you know who I'll be going with, what coach I'll be on etc. I'm looking forward to it - we should be given quite a few tickets and could possibly sell out the allocation. Could make quite a noise at their place. Possibly gather a bit more support as well :smile:

Definitely mate, I'll be in touch before hand anyway and let you know who I'll be going with, what coach I'll be on etc. I'm looking forward to it - we should be given quite a few tickets and could possibly sell out the allocation. Could make quite a noise at their place. Possibly gather a bit more support as well :smile:

As people have said before they don't have great fans so hopefully we will sell out and make more noise than them ! :)

I hope we do outsing them at their own place. I hope that most of the people who are actually bothering to go will be people who are prepared to sing anyway, seeing as it's a 3rd Round Replay on a Wednesday night.

We going to start this Ultra idea at Colchester then? Seems a good idea seeing as everyone is up for the match and the ground is quite compact.....

Well something could quite easily be set up for Colchester seeing as there will be people there who are in support of this movement. However I'm not sure whether anything will be happening, as both Standupandsing and myself will not be in attendance for this game. Filbertway and potter3 will definitely be there, as I'm sure bertfox will be though so we'll keep you informed :thumbup:

We going to start this Ultra idea at Colchester then? Seems a good idea seeing as everyone is up for the match and the ground is quite compact.....

Well I doubt that anything will be started by then.

Me and Jamie aren't in attendence either <_<

There is more to this than a lot of people think, I believe.

Crystal palce's Group has taken 6 years to get to where it stands now.

I'm flattered and amused that so many posters appear attracted to the concept of the "Leicester Ultras".

In reality though, it's about as likely as Mandy signing Ronaldinho for us.

While I was intrigued to learn of the existence of Palace and Swindon "ultra" groups, among others, I have to note that their organisation and activities in comparison with their counterparts in Italy and Spain, bring the name of a Disney character immediately.

And I can't see the police or any club being to thrilled either.

I Went Swindon Birstol City last season, I'd kill to have the kind atmosphere they have in the Town end in our cop.

Archived