Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCIMPS

Hows big G McAuley getting on?

do you no of any terrace songs for him

We use to chant There only one Gareth McAuley One Gareth McAuley! till he claped.

I don't think we had many chants for him but i'll see if i can remember anymore but no1 chant was There only one Gareth McAuley One Gareth McAuley! :thumbup:

We use to chant There only one Gareth McAuley One Gareth McAuley! till he claped.

I don't think we had many chants for him but i'll see if i can remember anymore but no1 chant was There only one Gareth McAuley One Gareth McAuley! :thumbup:

lets get this one going tomorrow then

Heloooo LCFCIMPS aways nice to see rival fans posting on here.

Reguarding McAuley I think hes been superb this season and the fact hes been keeping out the club captain speaks for itself.

My dads a big Lincoln fan and he was alwys banging on about McAuley last season saying he'll be a championship player by next year, and so when he signed for us I was very pleased although I must admit at the time I didnt expect him to feature too much until injuries and suapensions kicked in. But with Kisnorbo and McCarthy at the back we're always liable to a few cards so it wasn't too long before Gareth got his chance. And boy has he taken it.

I'll be very disappointed if McAuley is on the bench tomorrow against Fulham as over the last month he has arguebaly been our best centre half and our most consistant.

Hes only had one bad game this season and that was v Sheff wed where quite frankly the whole team was garbage.

Nice to see you Imps near the top of league two about time you start going for the automatics instead of pissing around in the play-offs! which have been very harsh on you. I actually went to the 5-2 game with Bournmouth in 2003 I think it was and it was a good day out. Anyway good luck for the rest of the season :thumbup:

Yes, its been great season so far,hopefully we can keep it up and get into league one. We have been playing some outstanding football this season and i'v enjoyed watching it. we play on sky monday should some you should watch it.

Lee Frecklington will be 1 player to watch, but hopefully he'll stay with us longer.

Also i see McAuley playing today, come on leicester.

Did he ever play right back for you?

Well as KA use to play players not in right placses yes McAuley did play right-back for us. played few games at right-back for us. He did a great job where ever he played. We rated him alot. Outstanding defender and that why we want him to do well.

Great to see him doing well aswell.

How well did he play at right-back?

again he was one of our best players, kept radzinski quiet all match apart from when he set up there 2nd goal

he also looked good when he was going forward

he kept things simple and effective

marks out of 10- 9

Nice to see you Imps near the top of league two about time you start going for the automatics instead of pissing around in the play-offs! which have been very harsh on you. I actually went to the 5-2 game with Bournmouth in 2003 I think it was and it was a good day out. Anyway good luck for the rest of the season :thumbup:

I was at that match too and oddly enough one of my best mates (a Southampton fan) at Uni who I obviously didn't know then was in the Bournemouth end.

Went down with my Lincoln supporting mates, good way to celebrate my last Geography AS Level exam.

Ah, the days when I actually had some money, how I miss thee.

Great to hear McAuley played well yet again. When and if you want sell/get rid could you please tell him to come back to Sincil Bank 1st. :thumbup:

Did you lot chant There Only One Gareth McAuley! today? :worship:

Bit of a mouthful isn't it :ph34r:

Archived