Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCIMPS

Hows big G McAuley getting on?

Hello Lincoln city fan here, i just wanted to know how Big G McAuley getting on? He was a great defender for us and its great to see him doing well in higher league.

Good luck for the season Leicester City and up the imps.

He's been a very solid defender for us so far, up until last week he was keeping the captain out of the side. Wins everything in the air and has been thrown up front a couple of times for us aswell. All in all, a good signing for us imo.

He's been a very solid defender for us so far, up until last week he was keeping the captain out of the side. Wins everything in the air and has been thrown up front a couple of times for us aswell. All in all, a good signing for us imo.

Great news, got him on a free if i remember right aswell, we should of try getting fee but its good to see him doing so well. If you ever want sell or send him on loan,please send him sincil bacnk 1st :thumbup:

I rate him alot,hopefully he'll be playing in premiership with Leicester.

He's a cracking player.

I had my doubts when he first arrived but he has shown to not only be very solid in the air but very cool with the ball and can pick a pass. Very happy with him.

Says something when he's been keeping our club captain out of the side in recent weeks.

He's a cracking player.

I had my doubts when he first arrived but he has shown to not only be very solid in the air but very cool with the ball and can pick a pass. Very happy with him.

Says something when he's been keeping our club captain out of the side in recent weeks.

As we play on monday against mk dons on sky, i may ask mate if he wants come watch leicester in fa cup,just to see McAuley and co. :thumbup:

How many tickets left or should i try ring your up club and ask tomorrow? could we pay on gates or not?

As we play on monday against mk dons on sky, i may ask mate if he wants come watch leicester in fa cup,just to see McAuley and co. :thumbup:

How many tickets left or should i try ring your up club and ask tomorrow? could we pay on gates or not?

They'll be loads spare mate and you could buy them on the gates if you need to.

I think he was struggling with an injury at the moment? Didn't make the squad on new years day...but could just have been rested or summat.

Either way, an extra fan always welcome at the mo :thumbup:

Cheer and i may come few games if we don't play same day then your at home the same weekend.

Your at home saturday in cup? we play mk dons on sky on monday.

then in Fab we play Walsall away on sky on a friday-May see if your home that weekend

then we play swindon at Sincil Bank on March 25th-may see if your at home that weekend.

Also McAuley scored own goal and been sent off this season? saw both on championship,i did feel for McAuley. he'll hopefully score few for leicester soon.

Cheer and i may come few games if we don't play same day then your at home the same weekend.

Your at home saturday in cup? we play mk dons on sky on monday.

then in Fab we play Walsall away on sky on a friday-May see if your home that weekend

then we play swindon at Sincil Bank on March 25th-may see if your at home that weekend.

Also McAuley scored own goal and been sent off this season? saw both on championship,i did feel for McAuley. he'll hopefully score few for leicester soon.

Been sent off for a lovely palm past the post, great save.

I think i'll save this site as fav just so i remember it. I support Lincoln City more but still look out/hope leicester win. :thumbup:

Also: hows Conrad Logan? i remember the 1st match he played on loan for boston united in the Lincolnshire derby,if it wasn't for him,we would of beaten boston 3/4-0 few seasons ago. He was outstanding in that match i'll tell ya.

Have you got any more good defenders we could buy off you?

It's just, we're rumoured to be losing a defender or two if the Mandaric deal goes tits up... :whistle:

I'm a big fan of McAuley. I wanted him to do well when he signed, there was just something about him. :ph34r:

And so far he has done excellently. That handball was brilliant - from the highlights it looked like a header, so he could have gotten away with it on another day... lol

The own goal was unfortunate - wrong place, wrong time... it's not like he did a Frank Sinclair on us, and actually went for the ball. He was just in the way of a rebounding ball. Highly unfortunate. ;)

Conrad did well... he played in the cup, and his class led him to be given a run in the league. He did well, but we went through a period of chronic crappiness, and Logan was dropped. He's still young, though, so he's got plenty of time to get back in the side and make the shirt his own. After all, he signed a new contract not long back, thankfully (as we only have one keeper contracted beyond this season otherwise). :P

He'll be number one keeper for sure, if Henderson's contract isn't renewed. Unless we buy another keeper (the least of our worries, really). ;)

PS: I'm a bit of an Imps fan since McAuley joined. It's good to look out for clubs in all divisions. :smile:

I came to watch Lincoln vs Boston on Boxing Day (I'm a Lincolnshire Lad)...

Was telling all the Lincoln fans how pleased we were with Macauley ... then Kelly drops him?!?!?!

Other players Lincoln have got??

I reckon we should take a punt on Lee Frecklington!

He's done well. Good in the air (but stop putting him up-front Mr Kelly), keeps a cool head, good positioning. Passing isn't great though, in fact I'd say it's pretty poor (ok he's a CB, but I'd say he's the worst at it out of our main three). Good signing though, will be with us for a while I imagine.

He's a cracking player.

I'll agree with all of that and if your on personal terms with John Schofield ask him if he's found a decent replacement for GMc yet.

If not tell him we have a spare centre back at The Walkers.............

....................but he may miss half the season through suspension :ph34r:

I came to watch Lincoln vs Boston on Boxing Day (I'm a Lincolnshire Lad)...

Was telling all the Lincoln fans how pleased we were with Macauley ... then Kelly drops him?!?!?!

Other players Lincoln have got??

I reckon we should take a punt on Lee Frecklington!

Please keep away from Lee Frecklington :thumbup: Frecklington is 1 hell of a player who will oneday be playing in the premiership. I really hope we can keep hold him. (Someone told me Frecklington will stay if we go up,but would go if we don't go up) we have a stand of going up this season.

Lee Beevers is a great defender aswell, he's best at CB but can also play at RB(better at CB).

Jeff Hughes is another great player,we play him left-midfield,winger.

we also have few good players but hopefully we can keep them all.

Also: we what a goal by Hughes for the 2nd on Boxing day (2-1 win), It was a 4/5man move, Forrester, sent the ball wide to Amoo who put a good cross into the ball,Frecklington hit it back across where Hughes headed home. It is was in the premiership it would of been seen over and over again on match of the day.

He's done well. Good in the air (but stop putting him up-front Mr Kelly), keeps a cool head, good positioning. Passing isn't great though, in fact I'd say it's pretty poor (ok he's a CB, but I'd say he's the worst at it out of our main three). Good signing though, will be with us for a while I imagine.

Comapred to McCarthy his passing is like Garry Parker

Comapred to McCarthy his passing is like Garry Parker

Just my opinion, but PM is a better passer than GM. The majority of his passes seem to go to the opposition and he does a lot of 'if in doubt put it out' when there is no-one else around him.

The only negavtive side to McAuley's game is his pace, though saying that his positioning makes up for it more times than not.

We're on SKY on the 19th of Jan, at home to Birmingham. :thumbup:

Please keep away from Lee Frecklington :thumbup: Frecklington is 1 hell of a player who will oneday be playing in the premiership. I really hope we can keep hold him. (Someone told me Frecklington will stay if we go up,but would go if we don't go up) we have a stand of going up this season.

Lee Beevers is a great defender aswell, he's best at CB but can also play at RB(better at CB).

Jeff Hughes is another great player,we play him left-midfield,winger.

we also have few good players but hopefully we can keep them all.

Also: we what a goal by Hughes for the 2nd on Boxing day (2-1 win), It was a 4/5man move, Forrester, sent the ball wide to Amoo who put a good cross into the ball,Frecklington hit it back across where Hughes headed home. It is was in the premiership it would of been seen over and over again on match of the day.

Have you still got that bag of shit Juniour Mendes or has he skulked off to his 242nd club now?

Best goal I've seen live this season - although that said, I've only been to all Leicester City home games apart from that ...

Frecklington set it up ... cracking player ... we should buy him :)

Best goal I've seen live this season - although that said, I've only been to all Leicester City home games apart from that ...

Frecklington set it up ... cracking player ... we should buy him :)

Agree,about the goal, was it great. we have been playing outstanding so far this season. Like i said before keep away from Lee Frecklington,cheer, I don't think we could really stand in his way if a Premiership/top championship came looking.

Archived