Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

the fookin barstads

Could have been worse they could have taken the whole car, like they did for me at the play-off final against Derby, had my 3 kids with me and their grandad, cost me £150 to get us all home on the train. Someone spent the next 3 months driving it around London with a busted steering column.

When it was found I then had to arrange to have it collected and brought to Leicester - was only third party , fire and theft - because they found it I couldn't claim on my insurance.

:w00t:

That's really crap - the irony was you were working, whilst some guttershite workshy tosser has nicked your stereo.

I'd kill the tosser if I ever found him.

It's jealousy, that's what it is. They see someone with something they haven't got, and have to take it away from them, and ruin things.

It's selfish, and it's a shitty attitude.

It's jealousy, that's what it is.  They see someone with something they haven't got, and have to take it away from them, and ruin things.

53199[/snapback]

Sure is.. It was bad on Ryan who was with me at the time as i was trying to get hold of the police and swearing to my mum on the fone :huh: but cheers mate for being there

It's jealousy, that's what it is.  They see someone with something they haven't got, and have to take it away from them, and ruin things.

53199[/snapback]

Sure is.. It was bad on Ryan who was with me at the time as i was trying to get hold of the police and swearing to my mum on the fone :huh: but cheers mate for being there

53202[/snapback]

Hey, my horror at the treatment of your mum is the last thing you should be thinking about. ;)

Archived