Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gosfox

Manager Swap

Manager Swap??

Sounds like it should be on Channel 4 ...

"Unassuming west midlander who manages an underachieving Club, swaps for two weeks with the glamorous and flamboyant Portugese manager from the Premiership...

We follow the ups and downs as RK introduces a defensive quality to Chelsea's players that leaves their fans in rage as JM puts a smile on everyone's face ..."

and so on

Manager Swap??

Sounds like it should be on Channel 4 ...

"Unassuming west midlander who manages an underachieving Club, swaps for two weeks with the glamorous and flamboyant Portugese manager from the Premiership...

We follow the ups and downs as RK introduces a defensive quality to Chelsea's players that leaves their fans in rage as JM puts a smile on everyone's face ..."

and so on

Now theres an idea....... I reckon you should patent that before the TV companies think of it!! :D:D:D

There are many different kinds of manager and many different kinds of management necessary for different situations. I can't see Jose being the don as we are now. We need an O'Neill or a Curbishley, someone excellent at getting results with few resources.

There are many different kinds of manager and many different kinds of management necessary for different situations. I can't see Jose being the don as we are now. We need an O'Neill or a Curbishley, someone excellent at getting results with few resources.

There are always exceptions to the rule but I reckon Mourinho would get results anyway. I thought that of Martin O`Neill too but lets hope he fails at Villa and rejoins us!

There are always exceptions to the rule but I reckon Mourinho would get results anyway. I thought that of Martin O`Neill too but lets hope he fails at Villa and rejoins us!

Martin was the best manager LCFC ever had (IMHO)......they say never go back, and it does seem to be true that whenever you go back to a place where you were sucessfull it never seems to be quite the same when you return :dunno:

Martin was the best manager LCFC ever had (IMHO)......they say never go back, and it does seem to be true that whenever you go back to a place where you were sucessfull it never seems to be quite the same when you return :dunno:

True enough. It doesnt seem to be be quite as good whether you are a returning player or manager. The other way to look at it is that you get certain "horses for courses". I`m not saying that is the case with MON but having won what he did and having actually created something as apose to inheriting it, I`m sure City will be the club he looks back with the most fondness and maybe harbours a dream of returning to his spiritual home one day.

Anyway, I WISH :D

Archived