Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gosfox

Manager Swap

I know its a hypothetical question but if Leicester manager Rob Kelly and Chelsea manager Jose Mourinio were to swap clubs i.e. Kelly take over at Chelsea and Mourinio come to Leicester.... both with exactly the same squads, league positions, circumstances as at present where do you think they would finish in their respective leagues come the end of the season?

I know its a hypothetical question but if Leicester manager Rob Kelly and Chelsea manager Jose Mourinio were to swap clubs i.e. Kelly take over at Chelsea and Mourinio come to Leicester.... both with exactly the same squads, league positions, circumstances as at present where do you think they would finish in their respective leagues come the end of the season?

RK 2nd.

Moanihno 15th.

:)

Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong...Wrong!..why is Mourinho Chelsea's manager?..because he's bloody good that's why..wouldn't make a difference my arse...of course it would :angry:

Well said, you don't win the Champions League with a severely average side (ie Porto) if your not a good manager. :thumbup:

It would make some difference, certainly. Mourinho is an excellent motivator, which is quite often one of the key things that we lack. However, he can't change the fact we have a crap squad, which is why I said 10th.

Agreed..but to say no difference is idiotic..if that's the case RK might as well stay till the end of the decade!

Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong...Wrong!..why is Mourinho Chelsea's manager?..because he's bloody good that's why..wouldn't make a difference my arse...of course it would :angry:

Your forgetting everyone hates Jose and Chelsea, just like they did ManU a few seasons back and Leeds before them... so no one would admit that Jose (or any credible manager) would improve our situation over RK, a good manager (with tactical understanding and a grip on how to prepare their team) would see our current team to somwhere between 8-11th IMHO, some one as inept as RK would probably see Chelsea 3-4th, RK struggles to keep Fryatt and Stearman happy, how would he cope with Ballack, Sheva, Lampard etc... :rolleyes:

I don't think that much would change to be perfectly honest. I think it would actually make a difference if Mourinho came here because the players would probably be scared of hi mand want to play decent football

If Kelly went to Chelsea I don't think it would make much difference at all to their team

It would make some difference, certainly. Mourinho is an excellent motivator, which is quite often one of the key things that we lack. However, he can't change the fact we have a crap squad, which is why I said 10th.

'if you haven't got socks you can't pull them up'

In saying that Kelly hasn't got the maximum out of our players

Your forgetting everyone hates Jose and Chelsea, just like they did ManU a few seasons back and Leeds before them... so no one would admit that Jose (or any credible manager) would improve our situation over RK, a good manager (with tactical understanding and a grip on how to prepare their team) would see our current team to somwhere between 8-11th IMHO, some one as inept as RK would probably see Chelsea 3-4th, RK struggles to keep Fryatt and Stearman happy, how would he cope with Ballack, Sheva, Lampard etc... :rolleyes:

With respect I don't care..even hypothetically about Chelsea or RK to be honest! :rolleyes:

With respect I don't care..even hypothetically about Chelsea or RK to be honest! :rolleyes:

Kelly - 3rd

Mourinho - Playoffs

Mourinho may be a moany old sod, but any manager that can take Porto to UEFA Cup success followed by winning the Champions League the following season would be able to perform miracles at Leicester.

We all know the importance of starting a season well and who knows what might have happened even with RK had we not started with two losses.

Kelly - 3rd

Mourinho - Playoffs

Mourinho may be a moany old sod, but any manager that can take Porto to UEFA Cup success followed by winning the Champions League the following season would be able to perform miracles at Leicester.

We all know the importance of starting a season well and who knows what might have happened even with RK had we not started with two losses.

It's not just shown at Porto, IMO Jose is doing really well this season, yes he has quality attacking players, but he's had terrible injury problems and they have no depth in central defense after the sale of Gallas was seemingly forced upon him. nearly all his players have been out for quite a while at some stage of the season, and they're still in the title race. More so than alot of people think as it's easy to forgert Man U still have to visit the Emirates, Stamford Bridge, Anfield, and White Heart Lane.

Archived