Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Janx

Neil Lennon and Steve Walsh

maybe with mandarics money lennon could be down here next season for his final year? :ph34r:

walsh with a coaching job?

As much as it hurts to say, Lennon IMO is finished as a player. He is so slow its beyond belief and hasnt got that edge anymore.

Someone put a link up on Walsh who now manages Golfing holidays!

As much as it hurts to say, Lennon IMO is finished as a player. He is so slow its beyond belief and hasnt got that edge anymore.

still good enough for the championship though IMO better than any of our midfielders

still good enough for the championship though IMO better than any of our midfielders

Im no expert on Scottish football but the odd game I have seen him in the last 2 years actually he looks well passed his sell-by-date. Some mates up in Scotland (Celtic lads) have said he isnt upto it.

I would rather keep the memories of him in midfield with Izzet and Savage instead of seeing him come back and look old and useless!

Errr... when has that stopped anyone becoming a Leicester regular?

Matty Fryatt anyone?

:ph34r:lol

Walshy's got a good job doing golf things in the south of spain,(Marbella and that way)i was down there over christmas.He's still spreading the word of lcfc.He's got a regular column in a brouchure that tells you about all the courses in that area.If i can get my scanner working i'll put his page on here,he was talking to Martin Johnson in the decembers one and lcfc was mentioned alot.Can't blame him really,we were playing footy on the beach in lcfc shirts on christmas day down there and it was 20 degrees :P

Walshy's got a good job doing golf things in the south of spain,(Marbella and that way)i was down there over christmas.He's still spreading the word of lcfc.He's got a regular column in a brouchure that tells you about all the courses in that area.If i can get my scanner working i'll put his page on here,he was talking to Martin Johnson in the decembers one and lcfc was mentioned alot.Can't blame him really,we were playing footy on the beach in lcfc shirts on christmas day down there and it was 20 degrees :P

Here's his web site

Archived