Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Celeb BB

Theres gonna be another surprise eviction right here, right now.

My guess is that Bez's time is up, but alot of people are now supporting Bez so i'm not sure!

57389[/snapback]

I supported him from the start. Brigette should go, haven't and can't see any entertainment coming from her.

Theres gonna be another surprise eviction right here, right now.

My guess is that Bez's time is up, but alot of people are now supporting Bez so i'm not sure!

57389[/snapback]

I supported him from the start. Brigette should go, haven't and can't see any entertainment coming from her.

57392[/snapback]

I do agree with you about Bridgette though!

3rd place goes to Bridgette...wow, I thought it would be between Bridgette and Kenzie.

2nd place goes to Kenzie

Which obviously mean The Winner is BEZ?!?!? OMG Thats a surprise! I really did think it was gonna be Kenzie, wow!

There auditioning for normal BB now, anyone fancy applying?

58142[/snapback]

Me. :)

58143[/snapback]

My mate Neh is well up for auditioning - hes a total nutter so he has a good chance lol

Bez is a total legend and im glad he won although I would have been happy with either Bez or Kenzie winning.

AND

After meeting Teeno yesterday its just occured to me who he reminds me of - KENZIE!!!!!

Guest Daniel

58142[/snapback]

58143[/snapback]

My mate Neh is well up for auditioning - hes a total nutter so he has a good chance lol

Bez is a total legend and im glad he won although I would have been happy with either Bez or Kenzie winning.

AND

After meeting Teeno yesterday its just occured to me who he reminds me of - KENZIE!!!!!

58150[/snapback]

How is Teeno like Kenzie in any way? :rolleyes:

58142[/snapback]

58143[/snapback]

AND

58150[/snapback]

How is Teeno like Kenzie in any way? :rolleyes:

58161[/snapback]

They are very similar in looks IMVHO!

Awwww poor Richard and Judy :rolleyes:

vBig Brother winner Bez vowed to carry on partying - then proved it by going on a ten hour bender.

And the trippy 40 year-old got so hungover he missed a television interview with Richard and Judy.

He partied hard all night Sunday after the show ended until 10am yesterday with 40 pals including Blazin' Squad and X-Factor's Rowetta.

After winning the celebrity reality TV show the dad-of-two said he would carry on his drugs and booze lifestyle.

"I'll never give up drugs," he said. "I was put on this planet to party," he told The Daily Star.

The Happy Mondays star also revealed how he suffered "cold turkey" for his first four days in the BB house without any drugs.

"I can't begin to tell you how ill he was," he added.

But he was back to his bad old ways after walking out of the BB house £50,000 richer after scooping the top prize.

And he got so wrecked he failed to show up for his date with the king and queen of daytime TV.

Richard Madeley said: "Bez was meant to be on today but we are only getting faint signals from him. He went on one of the biggest benders of his life."

A friend said: "He couldn't believe he won. He was a bit worse for wear and ended up missing the interview."

Archived