Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Celeb BB

Bill Gates is a nerd why would you want him in there with you ?

54484[/snapback]

Because that "nerd" was smart enough to make himself a trillionaire. But instead we have lisa (whatever her name is) who is famous for......... doing the voice over to Ibiza Uncovered. Whoopee.

54484[/snapback]

Because that "nerd" was smart enough to make himself a trillionaire. But instead we have lisa (whatever her name is) who is famous for......... doing the voice over to Ibiza Uncovered. Whoopee.

54502[/snapback]

Ooh and dont forget she used to be a DJ on Radio 1 a few years back too :unsure:

Did she didn't know that, I know she was a DJ but didn't know where I thought it was just on a local London station.

Jackie doing her nominations is just pure comedy! Don't know whether they will show it all of her on the highlights programme!

54484[/snapback]

54502[/snapback]

Ooh and dont forget she used to be a DJ on Radio 1 a few years back too :unsure:

54505[/snapback]

Yeah and she got sacked for missing her slot on radio one because she was in a club in ibiza off het tits on pills. :thumbup: Very smart!!!

Who should go? Jackie or John?

This is hard, I've been saying keep John in all week but now Jackies up for eviction i'm not sure!

John - very entertaining

Jackie - just funny, and she lives in her own world which I find amusing.

Who do you think should go?

they weren't hat bad actually!

Decided Jackie is a cross between Rosie and one of the TOTS TV posse!

54687[/snapback]

I have to say that was one of the funniest hours of TV I have seen in a long while last night - pure comedic genius from start to finish - absolute quality!

jackie maybe ugly as u put it,  but surely her personality makes up for it  :P

54719[/snapback]

Yeah looks wise Jackie does actually scare me but then she opens her mouth and she funny...

I'm still not sure who I want out, All week i've been saying do not evict John but then Jackie came in and there both up for eviction and we NEED both of them in there! :thumbup:

Jackies been evicted...Well I liked Jackie and John, one of them had to go...

BASTARD CELEBRITIES!

Why couldn't you put Lisa up for eviction?! And keep John and Jackie in!

c'mon petrescu she did say some pretty funny things

Yeah I though Kenzie was gonna be abit annoying but hes not that bad, I'm still not sure who I want to win. If you who I think will win i'd say Bridget or Kenzie.

I still find John funny, don't want him to win though!

Yeah I though Kenzie was gonna be abit annoying but hes not that bad, I'm still not sure who I want to win. If you who I think will win i'd say Bridget or Kenzie.

55246[/snapback]

john to come 3rd

55246[/snapback]

john to come 3rd

55247[/snapback]

Yeah i'd settle for that because theres 3 left in for the last night, and as soon as Johns evicted the programme is gonna be pretty boring so leave john in and make him come third!

Even if you don't think John is funny, John is dying to get out of BB - and I don't think he'll quit because he's too big headed, so if you don't like John just keep him in to piss him off!

Archived