Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Atmosphere @ Cardiff

We've decided that we want to meet up with people before we class them as members to make sure they are the right sort of person. Such as Wannabe Hooligans that we dont want in our group, not accusing yourself but just as a precaution

lollol Thats abit drastic don't you think ?

We've decided that we want to meet up with people before we class them as members to make sure they are the right sort of person. Such as Wannabe Hooligans that we dont want in our group, not accusing yourself but just as a precaution

You don't need that many to start a group I'm sure if people at the ground saw them they would happily join in there are 100's of fans who want to better the atmosphere but need to be shown the way.

Maybe soon it will be fun again going to watch leicester at least off the field.

About the wannabe hooligans I think its a good idea to be careful about who is in the group as if something happens at the match the club could easily stop the whole thing and all the good work would be for nothing.

Keep up the good work mate.

I actually though the atmosphere was OK yeaterday. Well as good as could be expected for a bad performance and being 3-0 down after 65 mins.

I was near the back and we made a bit of noise, even though the goal celebrations I hardly moved although when 3-0 down a goal doesn't change that much and we never looked like getting back into it

Not trying to have a pop at people who didnt go but the people who did go did alright condsidering the numbers but in reality for a club that attracts 22,000 most home games and can have a following of upto 32,000 obviously depending on success, the numbers there were simply not enough.

p.s I realise that more people wanted to go but the coaches sold out.

I actually though the atmosphere was OK yeaterday. Well as good as could be expected for a bad performance and being 3-0 down after 65 mins.

I was near the back and we made a bit of noise, even though the goal celebrations I hardly moved although when 3-0 down a goal doesn't change that much and we never looked like getting back into it

Not trying to have a pop at people who didnt go but the people who did go did alright condsidering the numbers but in reality for a club that attracts 22,000 most home games and can have a following of upto 32,000 obviously depending on success, the numbers there were simply not enough.

p.s I realise that more people wanted to go but the coaches sold out.

Where were you then I was right @ the top in the corner near the away fans / coppers with cameras :ph34r:

Where were you then I was right @ the top in the corner near the away fans / coppers with cameras :ph34r:

I must have been pretty near you but a bit further down, and I though the atmosphere was ok, certainly better than some away games this season such as Wolves, Luton, Cov and Brum

Fooking hate when the police film us, I f these tapes are even show I must be on them loads one yeaterday was right on me for a good 3 minutes. Not to mention the Home game in L1

The atmosphere towards the back of the end closest to the Cardiff terrace was ok but just not enough of us were singing to get the whole of the away end going. Peiople say "we didn't even sing to get the boys going as the game drew to a close", we did for a bit and then it became obvious that we weren't good enough to push out of our own half!

Hahahahahahahhahahaha

Ultras with a fooking membership restriction?

Do you know what an Ultras group is supposed to be?

Am I alone in feeling tickled?

Or should I just feel sympathy?

Think about what you're doing... retards... if it's just another 'feel self important' group - just join the foxes trust.

FOXES!!!

I didn't think the atmosphere was that bad on saturday but i was towards the back. I guess its where you position yourself really as the noise can drop if people lower than the people at the top don't sing. If you thought the atmosphere was bad at cardiff you should have been at southampton.

Merc quotes today about the singing...

"It took less than five minutes of the game for the travelling Leicester City fans to sing Milan Mandaric's name."

"The would-be City owner, who had been present at recent games, was with his ill mother in Belgrade and missed the 3-2 defeat against Cardiff at Ninian Park."

"Milan is a Leicester fan," they chanted to the tune of Village People's Go West with the game barely kicked off. That was soon followed up by "Milan, Milan Mandaric," to the same melody.

Some among the Blue Army voiced their frustration at a perceived lack of haste in tying up a deal that first surfaced in November.

couldn't hear the leicester fans on saturday....poor again...i went to leeds away this season that was a great atmousphere with some good chants going, i also went to sheffield wednesday away and most of our fans seemed like they were sitting on there hands that was a poor effort. Can't we get more atmouspheres like fulham and leeds away going? and also why don't we stand up at away games creates a better atmousphere e.g when sheffield wed came to our place they stood up all the way through didn't stop singing and they won 4-1 ha!

couldn't hear the leicester fans on saturday....poor again...i went to leeds away this season that was a great atmousphere with some good chants going, i also went to sheffield wednesday away and most of our fans seemed like they were sitting on there hands that was a poor effort. Can't we get more atmouspheres like fulham and leeds away going? and also why don't we stand up at away games creates a better atmousphere e.g when sheffield wed came to our place they stood up all the way through didn't stop singing and they won 4-1 ha!

The fact leicester seem to sit always gets on my nerves especially when you see most other teams away support standing. Might hit a nerve here but there are teams like leeds, sheff wed etc.. who always stand they seem to have more passionate supporters than us.

Wait a minute. You couldn't hear us on Saturday, a game where most people were standing up throughout apart from the seated area at the front, but you think standing up at away games creates a better atmosphere? Well, obviously not if you couldn't hear us at on Saturday! I know what you're getting at but you've just contradicted yourself.

Wait a minute. You couldn't hear us on Saturday, a game where most people were standing up throughout apart from the seated area at the front, but you think standing up at away games creates a better atmosphere? Well, obviously not if you couldn't hear us at on Saturday! I know what you're getting at but you've just contradicted yourself.

Ah yeah i did a bit.... but surely you know what i mean, if everyone stood up it would creat a better atmousphere... we do have passionate fans we just need to show it more often

The guys at the back right were pretty good for most of the game and there was some old bloke behind me who was loud (although he was shouting random instructions to the players rather than chants :P ), but everyone else only really got involved with the simpler stuff and went silent after their third. Wasn't too bad considering how empty it was, which was the disappointing part for me. We were a bit quiet for Kisnorbo's goal simply because it was hard to see whether it was in or not.

Too much du du du Danny Cadamarteri and Ing-er-land, though.

Funniest thing i have read in days.

Do you get a laminated card with "Approved member" on it?

Archived