Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Atmosphere @ Cardiff

I thought we were very poor yesterday, even at 3-2 we did not gey behind the team everyone seemed to be moaping about. I know that they played undeserving of the shirt yesterday, but it is not an excuse not to get behind the team! There were a few who sang throughout, but if many of those who want to get a ultra type movement going then the fans will have to live up to that expectation as they did not yesterday. :!:

there wasnt many there. someone on coach said only 400 were sold. was very poor yesterday, cadamarteri song get very annoying.

There was only about 5 people starting songs, but would not those 400 be the hardcore support who should back the team i.e singing away? As i say some were very good singing non stop but far too small an amount. Some just did not want to join in......... it was almost as if we were at home :whistle:

To be fair, the Ultras haven't had a reply to their email yet... :P

This is not an ultras bashing thread, its bashing poor support! I think its just shit when you travel 300 miles start singing the songs and no ****er joins in, that is SHIT and why some want things to change! ;)

This is not an ultras bashing thread, its bashing poor support! I think its just shit when you travel 300 miles start singing the songs and no ****er joins in, that is SHIT and why some want things to change! ;)

You can't force people to sing. Fair play to anyone who went, it's a long journey and we were shit. Now they get a load of abuse for not singing all game! Poor bastards.

You can't force people to sing. Fair play to anyone who went, it's a long journey and we were shit. Now they get a load of abuse for not singing all game! Poor bastards.

well said!!

to solve the house for sale mystery was Bernie there?

well said!!

to solve the house for sale mystery was Bernie there?

Did'n't see him so no 99% sure. :dunno:

I see other fans make effort why cannot some LCFC faithful get their arse in gear and sing? It realy is what you are there for, especially a long trip away! Fair enough not all can or want too but please (Alan Brasil style) lol

I thought the support was good, until the team capitulated.

Today, I can't be arsed with how good or bad the support is. There are bigger things in life to worry about.

It was'nt very good at all. Even before we went 1 then 2 then 3 goals down :(

Like Lisa says who gives a flying fook about the atmosphere when the teams playing as poorly as we are at the minute.

Very very worrying.

I thought we were very poor yesterday, even at 3-2 we did not gey behind the team everyone seemed to be moaping about. I know that they played undeserving of the shirt yesterday, but it is not an excuse not to get behind the team! There were a few who sang throughout, but if many of those who want to get a ultra type movement going then the fans will have to live up to that expectation as they did not yesterday. :!:

If anyone's seen the highlights, when our first goal went in it was unbelieveable how quiet our cheer was from the crowd. :mellow:

It was a positive response we've just decided to keep it tight

Were any people who have signed up there as it was a poor show. Those who were singing are apart from myself have not signed up as i asked them. Oh and why has the members part of your website not been updated as i signed up ages ago and your site says you only have 8 members of which i am not 1. Come on we have signed up for this as we believe it is a worthy cause so do the little bits lads :thumbup:

Were any people who have signed up there as it was a poor show. Those who were singing are apart from myself have not signed up as i asked them. Oh and why has the members part of your website not been updated as i signed up ages ago and your site says you only have 8 members of which i am not 1. Come on we have signed up for this as we believe it is a worthy cause so do the little bits lads :thumbup:

We've decided that we want to meet up with people before we class them as members to make sure they are the right sort of person. Such as Wannabe Hooligans that we dont want in our group, not accusing yourself but just as a precaution

We've decided that we want to meet up with people before we class them as members to make sure they are the right sort of person. Such as Wannabe Hooligans that we dont want in our group, not accusing yourself but just as a precaution

:ph34r: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Will come over @ luton on sat then will have to tone down me tattoo on me forehead by the sounds of things :thumbup:

Archived