Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

I cannot locate my thread i posted about 10 minutes ago

Where's it gone it was my reality and its now gone i'm actually going to have to face reality if you don't tell me where it is!

Could you let me know as "there was noting offensive in it bruv no what i mean! innit!" :thumbup:lol

I deleted it. The LCFC forum has gone really downhill recently with all this Mandaric stuff, most days I come back from work and the whole forum is full of complete nonsense. There's completely free licence for nonsense in General Chat but I think the LCFC forum should generally be for discussing the club. We all have a laugh from time to time with a particular thread that seems a bit ludicrous (i.e. myself with the Transfer Targets with our Millions thread - the title says it all!) but a lot of people only read the LCFC forum and we don't want too many threads with no handle on reality.

Hope this makes sense. Just my opinion and other mods/admin may feel differently.

I deleted it. The LCFC forum has gone really downhill recently with all this Mandaric stuff, most days I come back from work and the whole forum is full of complete nonsense. There's completely free licence for nonsense in General Chat but I think the LCFC forum should generally be for discussing the club. We all have a laugh from time to time with a particular thread that seems a bit ludicrous (i.e. myself with the Transfer Targets with our Millions thread - the title says it all!) but a lot of people only read the LCFC forum and we don't want too many threads with no handle on reality.

Hope this makes sense. Just my opinion and other mods/admin may feel differently.

could you not have moved it or still move it to general then please as it took effort :cry:lol

Archived