Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cat Burger

The University Application Thread

how do u all expect to get ur desired grades. if u have over 1000 posts on here

54701[/snapback]

:rolleyes: You really annoy me you know, I post an average of 6.3 posts a day. That's hardly going to stop me, and everyone else (who i suspect has a similar average) from getting the grades is it.

So far i've been offered:

....Because i'm going no-where!

-I'm doing an apprenticeship, (Carpentry) I've been there 1 and a half years so far that'll last for 2 possibly 3, years, IF I do the 3rd year (Which I doubt i'll do) I may go to University.

But I have said this in so many threads but i'm saying it again, I'm going to finish my apprenticeship possibly work for a year or two, and then I have plans to go to Australia for a 12 month working holiday and if things work out possibly go to live there!

So from now to then i'm gonna have to try and save madly!

Especially now i've just bought my car, I've got £10 in my bank...Gonna go real far with that ain't I!? :unsure:

how do u all expect to get ur desired grades. if u have over 1000 posts on here

54701[/snapback]

:rolleyes: You really annoy me you know, I post an average of 6.3 posts a day. That's hardly going to stop me, and everyone else (who i suspect has a similar average) from getting the grades is it.

54702[/snapback]

I have an average of 2.1 posts per day on here :P

aww kewl, hoping i get my offer from Northampton today aswell then, although i won't no until i go home sometime tomorrow!

What course you wanna do Cat_burger?

54667[/snapback]

My Course there is English/drama

had to include drama because if I'm going somewhere quite poor I want to do an enjoyable course.

The rest of my courses are all English and I really want to go to Nottingham Trent

(English yes, all those who are thinking he tends to use poor grammar and punctuation, well I don't try on here ok? :P )

aww kewl, hoping i get my offer from Northampton today aswell then, although i won't no until i go home sometime tomorrow!

54667[/snapback]

you heard from scarborough yet mate??

I'm going back to 'uni' too in September - I've applied to go to Law School to do the LPC for a year - my first choice is Nottingham Law School and I should be hearing from them next month. Fingers crossed...

The rest of my courses are all English and I really want to go to Nottingham Trent

54822[/snapback]

They rejected me for the English course :(

It was a long time ago, back in the days when it was a polytechnic.

54667[/snapback]

54828[/snapback]

Scarborough Campus - as in the Hull Uni, i've got a conditional offer :) pleased with that!

Unfortunatley got rejected by Northampton Uni, for English teaching! I'm dissappointed, however it was my last choice! :S

54667[/snapback]

54828[/snapback]

Scarborough Campus - as in the Hull Uni, i've got a conditional offer :) pleased with that!

Unfortunatley got rejected by Northampton Uni, for English teaching! I'm dissappointed, however it was my last choice! :S

55562[/snapback]

cool you and leicester_mad might be going up to scarby then. Ill have to show the sights.

Are you coming up for an open day?

Archived