Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Creative central midfielder ideas anybody?

I know this should possibly go in the transfer speculation thread, but what central midfielders could we go for, now we've lost the potential chance of Matt Holland and Lee Hendrie??

I think we could raid somebody like Chelsea's reserves and check out people like Nuno Morais or Anthony Grant. I mean, hasn't done Scott Sinclair any harm by going on loan to Plymouth has it?? Any of these Chelsea reserves must want first-team football in an attempt to convince Mourinho!!!

What other central midfield options are there??

Roberto Mancini is out of retirement and on his way

:D

I dont think we are going to get very creative in central midfield between now and the end of the season. With new wingers coming in and a target man I think we will be going long ball or down the flanks herein.

Oh know, what have you done :(

I kind off know what their like but i don't really know if king is a attacking midfielder. Anyway don't think theirs any chance in him playing king as he dosen't even give dodds a chance.

In the middle we have Weso, Tiatto, Johnson, Hughes, Porter (and I think Hume) possibly Stearman & King

Personally, depending on what the new boys are like i'd like to see

Yaetes/Luigi - Tiatto/weso - Hume - Proter

Weso and Hume might be a bit small for the cm partnership

Archived