Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Leicester 1-1 Luton

Probably the worst game I've seen all season. Admittedly I've only been to 8 but amongst that 8 have been some right shockers (away to Southampton, away to Luton - and we lost both of them).

It was truly dire, boring and depressing.

I really did wonder what Mandaric was thinking as he watched it.

I NEVER leave early but for the first time the thought of leaving at half time to go home to a nice warm living room to watch some proper sportsmen was surprisingly appealing.

My masochistic (loyal?) side prevented me. Shame.

If Hughes would have turned up I think this would have left us in a much better position to win the match. He was not present in the midfield hardly and made Johnson have to cover for him. If Hume was to play behind our front two I think we could be much more of a threat. Especially against teams like Luton who we really do need to be beating.

Think we need to change the formation and give Hume an attacking midfield role. He seems to enjoy going back to the midfield to win the ball. Think we could play with an attacking midfielder somehow, but maybe that leaves us short on the wings, now that we have Levi and Yeates.

Think we need to change the formation and give Hume an attacking midfield role. He seems to enjoy going back to the midfield to win the ball. Think we could play with an attacking midfielder somehow, but maybe that leaves us short on the wings, now that we have Levi and Yeates.

Kelly is a 442 man, to a lot of people Hume is a natural attacking midfield choice, but it wont happen, we put defenders in midfield roles, dont we?

I don't knock the fact that he is working to try and put it right, but..

somethings wrong either in the dressing room or with the training, a good coach isn't always a good manager, remember Taylor,oh hold on he wasn't any of these.

Kelly is a 442 man, to a lot of people Hume is a natural attacking midfield choice, but it wont happen, we put defenders in midfield roles, dont we?

I don't knock the fact that he is working to try and put it right, but..

somethings wrong either in the dressing room or with the training, a good coach isn't always a good manager, remember Taylor,oh hold on he wasn't any of these.

And Kelly isn't a good coach.

Archived