Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Leicester 1-1 Luton

great can't wait we never do well at portman road when was the last time we won there ?

1997 if memory serves me correctly. So 10 years ago. Based on current form, personnel and away-day approach, I'd say we weren't on for stopping the rot this season. Not even sure why I'm going to bother making the trip down there after today in all honesty.

1997 if memory serves me correctly. So 10 years ago. Based on current form, personnel and away-day approach, I'd say we weren't on for stopping the rot this season. Not even sure why I'm going to bother making the trip down there after today in all honesty.

It'll be a good day, we'll cruise to a 3-0 win, goals coming from Horsfield, Levi and McAuley. Milan will officialy be announced friday night, Logan will be back in goal, the fans will be standing and singing all game and we'll be happy again...

Time for bed methinks... :unsure:

It'll be a good day, we'll cruise to a 3-0 win, goals coming from Horsfield, Levi and McAuley. Milan will officialy be announced friday night, Logan will be back in goal, the fans will be standing and singing all game and we'll be happy again...

Time for bed methinks... :unsure:

I think it may be time to get you sectioned under the Mental Health Act with Bernie tbh mate. For one, I can't see us scoring 3 goals on a ground we're notoriously poor at. I can see fans standing and singing, but it's hardly a glamour tie and we aren't going to be taking too many I wouldn't think, so we won't make shitloads of noise either. Oh, and for Milan to be announced on the Friday, the Shareholders would have to vote pretty quickly - and based on this process that isn't likely either.

Life as a Leicester fan is so pessimistic. Remind me again why I am making the trip to Ipswich? And more importantly, why do I support Leicester still??!

I think it may be time to get you sectioned under the Mental Health Act with Bernie tbh mate. For one, I can't see us scoring 3 goals on a ground we're notoriously poor at. I can see fans standing and singing, but it's hardly a glamour tie and we aren't going to be taking too many I wouldn't think, so we won't make shitloads of noise either. Oh, and for Milan to be announced on the Friday, the Shareholders would have to vote pretty quickly - and based on this process that isn't likely either.

Life as a Leicester fan is so pessimistic. Remind me again why I am making the trip to Ipswich? And more importantly, why do I support Leicester still??!

That reminds me, i saw him today, Bernie is back, Bernie is back!

That reminds me, i saw him today, Bernie is back, Bernie is back!

Awesome news. I was beginning to think he'd died or been taken to a mental institution somewhere. Good to know he's alive and still making it to games.

Best part of today in relation to Leicester City I think - and that is a fair reflection of how poor things are for us at the minute.

Awesome news. I was beginning to think he'd died or been taken to a mental institution somewhere. Good to know he's alive and still making it to games.

Best part of today in relation to Leicester City I think - and that is a fair reflection of how poor things are for us at the minute.

Not enjoy your 'real ale' session with SUAS then? :P

Not enjoy your 'real ale' session with SUAS then? :P

Standupandsing let me down. He told me he'd be buying Real Ale for me before todays game, but I didn't get a drop. This means I was completely alcohol free before coming into the Walkers today, then I had to put up with that whole football charade stone-cold sober. Nightmarish stuff.

Speaking of beer anyway, I am told that you shall be drinking with me at Ipswich. That is if your dad doesn't take it off of you. :unsure::whistle:

Standupandsing let me down. He told me he'd be buying Real Ale for me before todays game, but I didn't get a drop. This means I was completely alcohol free before coming into the Walkers today, then I had to put up with that whole football charade stone-cold sober. Nightmarish stuff.

Speaking of beer anyway, I am told that you shall be drinking with me at Ipswich. That is if your dad doesn't take it off of you. :unsure::whistle:

Who told you this? And my dad isn't even coming :S

But i won't say no if you're paying :P

Who told you this? And my dad isn't even coming :S

But i won't say no if you're paying :P

Joe. said it to me son. I thought you went to away games with your dad?! :S:blink:

And excuse you, but I seem to remember you owe me a fiver anyway! So if you think I'm paying for the first one, you're wrong! It's more the other way round first time sonshine. ;):thumbup:

Joe. said it to me son. I thought you went to away games with your dad?! :S:blink:

Last one (apart from Fulham) he went to was Wolves i think.

And excuse you, but I seem to remember you owe me a fiver anyway! So if you think I'm paying for the first one, you're wrong! It's more the other way round first time sonshine. ;):thumbup:

The funny thing is, you actually think i'll get served :P

Last one (apart from Fulham) he went to was Wolves i think.

Right then. No need to worry about your dad lamping me for giving you a beer then! :P:D

The funny thing is, you actually think i'll get served :P

Nah I know you won't be served lad, I'm not daft! I should get served though - do at most grounds so I can't see Ipswich being a problem for me. You'll just have to give me the money to get yours with should you want one. :yesyes::thumbup:

Right then. No need to worry about your dad lamping me for giving you a beer then! :P:D

Nah I know you won't be served lad, I'm not daft! I should get served though - do at most grounds so I can't see Ipswich being a problem for me. You'll just have to give me the money to get yours with should you want one. :yesyes::thumbup:

He wouldn't anyway, he'd just make sure you got him one aswell :D

One thing which i don't like is that MM won't probably be so patient with Kelly. That will be probably make news for the wrong reason (not that Kelly is crap) and make Mandaric look ruthless and well make Leicester look unfriendly to prospective talent.

That said, I don't like Mandaric's bullshit about how long this has been going on when he hasn't submitted a bid. He cannot go on till he gets the club for free. Which is why the club should frankly tell him to buzz off. I'd rather the club sell than have a w**ker at the helm of it.

very bad yesterday, we needed to win but showed little will to do so. Luton certainly wanted it more and had the more chances, ok last 10 we gave it a go, sort of and we got out of the blocks pretty quickly in the 1st 10 but the 70 mins inbetween were woeful.

Again its the same two players fit to wear the shirt imo. McAuley and Kisnorbo.

Also read the programme and the questions put to Levi, whats the best thing about being a footballer? Getting paid. :rolleyes:

Sort of sums it up really.

very bad yesterday, we needed to win but showed little will to do so. Luton certainly wanted it more and had the more chances, ok last 10 we gave it a go, sort of and we got out of the blocks pretty quickly in the 1st 10 but the 70 mins inbetween were woeful.

Again its the same two players fit to wear the shirt imo. McAuley and Kisnorbo.

Also read the programme and the questions put to Levi, whats the best thing about being a footballer? Getting paid. :rolleyes:

Sort of sums it up really.

My youngest is about Levi's age and would have answered just the same. Doesn't stop him rolling up his sleeves and workin his butt off for long hours and often on his days off too. Many young kids love the fact that they're getting a few bob of their own and don't have to keep scrounging off mum and dad. Why should footballers be any different?.

Apart from QPR's result, we got away with it. But we need to start winning games, starting with the country bumpkins next week.

I think thats what may help us in the end. Ther are some absolute shite teams down there and if we keep picking away we may well be OK.

BTW I didnt go to the game but looking at the stats that are kicking about, It made us long better than what is being said on here! 17 shots and 10 on target!!

I think thats what may help us in the end. Ther are some absolute shite teams down there and if we keep picking away we may well be OK.

BTW I didnt go to the game but looking at the stats that are kicking about, It made us long better than what is being said on here! 17 shots and 10 on target!!

Well I did go and believe me the stats are mis-leading,we were poor,very poor!

Well I did go and believe me the stats are mis-leading,we were poor,very poor!

Very, very true. 10 shots on target? Meh. How many looked like going in?? I know for a fact it would have been less than 50% of them. We were not very good yesterday against a below average Luton side. Fact of the matter is, if we were playing a team like Brum, Derby or West Brom yesterday instead of Luton, we'd have been hammered.

It was a bad performance but I thought there were a few positives.

Yeates looked impressive, he was eager to attack and looked technically sound. Horsfield's hold up play was excellent, pity Hume never had the intellience to make use of it. Johnson worked hard despite his lack of pace.

However we lack any sort of creativity or spark in midfield, it was very flat. I can't ever see us taking a team apart with this current set of players.

Yeates looked good although he was a little lightweight, their defenders barged him off the ball without breaking his stride on quite a few occasions

Not alot from Hughes and Low anyway :P

Yeates could become a good player for us. He showed glimpes but needs to gain some match sharpness.

Very, very true. 10 shots on target? Meh. How many looked like going in?? I know for a fact it would have been less than 50% of them. We were not very good yesterday against a below average Luton side. Fact of the matter is, if we were playing a team like Brum, Derby or West Brom yesterday instead of Luton, we'd have been hammered.

But the thing is thats simply not going to happen. The players raise their games for matches like the mentioned above.

Thats whats the really frustrating things is.

Going back to yesterdays game, only one word can be used to Sum it up "Frustrating"

We have been told we are going ro redouble our efforts and that we know where we are so theres no need to panic :whistle:

What and awful game it was, it was absolutely dire. In the second half all i could was laugh at our team. It really was the pits, i'm so glad i haven't hardly been to any games since November. Might go to the Cov game and don't think it's really worth bothering going to anymore games between now and the end of season.

Archived