Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Leicester 1-1 Luton

What is the point to Rob Kelly? What is he point to a tw@t that sends on a player that has the get up and go of a Rastafarian on grass. Elvis looked like he was wandering over to get his dinner not join a ****ing football match...standing around just watching things happen. What's the point?

I agree Elvis did not look at all interested today. He had the look of right I've come on when do I get my pay packet.

Poor. Shite. Pathetic. Miserable. Rubbish. And that is only Andy Johnson.

What the fook were the team playing at today? That was a below average Luton side and we struggled to make chances. Only scored one goal. Could have conceded a couple.

We need major rebuilding doing to our squad, 'cos I know for a fact if we perform like that against teams such as Derby, West Brom and Brum, we're going to get absolutely slaughtered.

Complete waste of time today apart from the first 15 minutes methinks.

What a surprise... after being dropped for no reason whilst showing reasonable form and fitness, NEJ returns unfit!

Hurrah for RKs random dropping when fit and recalling when unfit policy!

i think he was being protected with a view to a transfer which obviously didn't come off.

as for elvis, and i hate to say this, he did cause problems when he came on.

Can I just add a bit of optimism?

We're starting to score goals.

2 v's Fulham.

1 v's Colchester (hard to win, let alone score)

3 v's Fulham

2 v's Cardiff

1 v Luton

Sorry, looking at that again it's quite poor. What we seem to be guaranteed now is a goal everygame.

Thats good for our usual standards.

Can I just add a bit of optimism?

We're starting to score goals.

2 v's Fulham.

1 v's Colchester (hard to win, let alone score)

3 v's Fulham

2 v's Cardiff

1 v Luton

Sorry, looking at that again it's quite poor. What we seem to be guaranteed now is a goal everygame.

Thats good for our usual standards.

We're also conceding many goals.

2 vs Fulham

1 vs Colchester

4 vs Fulham

3 vs Cardiff

1 vs Luton

What that suggests to me is a goal difference of -2 for the last 5 games, with 3 draws and 2 defeats. Hardly a reason for optimism is it?? A goal a game is good - as long as you don't concede more than 1 per game as we seem to.

Over paid, under worked t****rs. Let them come and work with me for a week, and earn what i do. None of this gettin up at 8:30/9 in the morning lark, and finished by 2/2:30. Is rob kelly really a coach? same old, same old. As if their stuck on the M1. Were lucky the results went our way today...........Fumming........Rant over

Luton were very very poor today and we weren't that much better tbh.

The defence looks much better without McCarthy and with Nils in the team (although he was slightly unfit IMO). BUT why do we keep conceding goals from those SAME kinds of set-pieces; do they not practice them? If we could cut this out then Kelly has the makings of a solid back 4 (although I am not sure about Maybes).

The midfield is still where the problem lies. I'm going to give Johno his due here- I thought he was excellent first half- he harried, tackled and did everything he is supposed to do! In the second half he tired and began dropping too deep. He does waste passes a bit too often still for my liking, but his performance was much better than usual so credit to him for that. Hughes was largely ineffectual today- he tried, but he just didn't really create anything. As a result we didn't carve out the chances that we needed to! Yeates looks like he could be a decent signing, he made some mistakes, but he's certainly not afraid to go at players and his dead-ball delivery was by and large pretty good. The goal will do him the world of good. Levi wasn't too bad, but I'd still like to see him go at players more. Stearman got forward more in thirty minutes then Hughesy did all match, but I'm still not sure about him in midfield. I mean, why on earth does Kelly not have a midfielder on the bench! FFS!!!! Stears did give 100% though and did put in some useful tackles!

Hume didn't really have that great a game; he did try most of the time, but I don't think he yet has the understanding with the Horse. The Horse had a pretty good game I thought; despite being pulled all over the place by their defence (I thought he had a good penalty shout in the 2nd half when he was pulled down). He held the ball up well and did some good flicks, which Hume didn't read, but I'm sure it will come. Really glad we signed him if he continues to play like that. I think the less said about Elvis the better.

It's all down to Kelly- why not throw on another striker if you want to win? Why did you have no midfielders on the bench when you know you might need to change it up there? And why are we waiting till the last 5 minutes to properly have a go at it?!!!!!

I don't agree with everyone who says our players are poor. Most are mediocre, yes, but they're good enough players to at least see us to mid-table in this poor poor league. Rob can't motivate and the lack of movement for throw ins and people going up for headers is really starting to piss me off! Kelly should be instilling this into them- it happens every fooking week FFS!!!

Very, very frustrated.

KELLY OUT.

Ive come away frustrated today,shouldnt be drawing games like that at home against a poor team like Luton,we needed to win the game and couldnt afford to drop the points.

Performance just wasnt good enough again all round,something has to change.

If Hughes would have turned up I think this would have left us in a much better position to win the match. He was not present in the midfield hardly and made Johnson have to cover for him. If Hume was to play behind our front two I think we could be much more of a threat. Especially against teams like Luton who we really do need to be beating.

I agree Elvis did not look at all interested today. He had the look of right I've come on when do I get my pay packet.

I'm not at all surprised. Why the hell some half-fit loanees should be preferred to a guy who scored despite only appearing briefly at Cardiff I don't know. But at least he carried some threat when he did appear.

Think its time a taxi was called for kelly,,,,and put half the team in it with him. they were poor today and it was made all the worse cos luton are crap but we couldnt do them. feeling nervous now and again we face another game against a team ( ipswich ) where we have a poor record and are likely to lose.

What can you say about that.... it was disinterested, uneventful and really not very effective at all from our boys, against a side they should have destroyed.

The axe gets closer to RK head, I don't like bagging people, but he could have done a lot better with the bench selections today... they were poor at best and offered us nothing.

I reckon we should start docking the pay of players who don't turn up to play and who don't want to play... and today half the side was like that, disinterested, and almost as if they expected to just turn up and win.

I was pleased to see Hors get a full game, he looks okay and will get better with time, and Yeates looks like another youngster who could be something.

Unfortunately, our team of youngsters won't be at their peak for a while yet... I mean I'd love to replace some of the slackers in the side with Weso, Porter and Yeates and some other youngsters from the academy.

I don't mind draws, but not against a side we should have scored 3 more against, especially the way we started, and not when it is clearly visable that the a large part of the team weren't there to play today.

It's disappointing and I have to say, I'm not over impressed by this performance... lets hope they can wake up and turn it around against Ipswich.

Archived