Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Leicester 1-1 Luton

I'll say what I said a second ago, pretty much.

Dull, but not awful. The Horse got 90 minutes under his belt. Goal from the midfield, from a debutant, and Kelly sorta tried to go for a win! We've yet to see the French bloke, Hume and Horse are yet to form a proper partnership, AJ played well.

I'm still somewhat optimistic.

Why do teams on a shit run always manage to arrest their decline against us?

Can't they do it against someone else for a change?

Luton have been wank lately... so why didn't we demolish them? :angry:

Bastards. :angry:

Bit like Chopra ending his goal drought last week. :@

Well getting back to scoring more than 1 in a game

We started the game well and had glimpses of playing some football but nothing at all special. Horsfield hardly got the ball to his head all game but when he did he won the ball. His touch was sloppy but he got in the right position and had a couple of chances.

Maybe near the end we had a shout for a penalty for handball I thought but we didn't get it.

Johnson could not pass wind but he tried harder than in the past.

Yet another shambolistic performance. Personally I'd like to see Kelly get the sack the moment Milan signs.

We are so boring and predictable. What do we do in training???

Double our efforts from the previous week :thumbup:

just got back in. was the ball over the line?

No where near, Shouldn't even be discussed, It was safely in the GK's hands. Also on one of 'the hoss's' chances he handballed it. Referee and Linesmen were a disgrace once again, I was being unbiased and pointed out things that should have gone Luton's way and stuff that should have gone Leicester's way, Leicester were punished more than Luton, but for both teams another ref, another linemen ruined the game! :yawn:

Woeful.

With the odd exception Kelly's added the experience some have been craving to the side and what did we get?.

Two vitally important home points dropped and in the worst possible way - because we never went for the throad when we were a goal up and never gave heart and soul to the game .

In fact we never raised the tempo at all throughout the match.

Despite Kelly saying he needed to know what went wrong at Cardiff he demonstrated that he's the sort who refuses to learn when the obvious stares him in the face.

We had at least four players on the park who weren't in my view fully fit. Johnson, Johansson, Yeates and Horsfield.

We were ponderous, always slow to support in any numbers and, as I say, we never gave the impression that we were 100% determined to win.

At least the defence returned to conceding its more familiar goal a game but our lack of pace and drive from that department and from midfield was woeful.

Once again Porter, our main attacking threat once Yeates had scored, was stationed predominently in wide midfield second half as we required ever more insurance.

No I wasn't impressed.

From our 16-man squad I doubt there were six I'd have wanted in any team of mine. And if I were Mandaric I'd be prepared to say so too.

Boring :yawn:

I thought the defence were solid and if we had the desire to go for it then I'm sure we would of won.

solid?? Luton could / should have been 2-0 up by the time we scored and if that number 9 could finish then we could have conceeded four today.

solid?? Luton could / should have been 2-0 up by the time we scored and if that number 9 could finish then we could have conceeded four today.

I thought they were.

They did seem to struggle with crosses but apart from that I thought they looked comfortable.

I'm hoping not to be bored, cold and miserable...set your sights low and you can't help but to be rewarded with whatever comes up. :thumbup:

Well...I wasn't cold. It felt like a nice autumnal day at the top of E block.

A nice autumnal day where you have to sit and suffer the most pointless display of panicky kicking and headless running a team managed by an incompetent moron could muster.

What is the point to Rob Kelly? What is he point to a tw@t that sends on a player that has the get up and go of a Rastafarian on grass. Elvis looked like he was wandering over to get his dinner not join a ****ing football match...standing around just watching things happen. What's the point?

Archived