Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Fuking Crazy Frog!

Right getting really fuking pissed off with it now I didn't like it when it first came out and I still don't like but when if first came out it didn't bother me, some people did acually find it funny at the start for some weird reason but surly even they are getting tired of it now?! Its on every set of adverts sometimes twice in one set of ads!

Anyone else getting annoyed with it? SoccerAM took were taking the piss out of it yesterday! http://www.easymoneyimthebigwinner.com/

There were some people in college last week behind the table I was sitting at and they had it and they played it on the highest volume on there phone, trying to be funny, no one laughed apart from them...:rolleyes:  :wave:

55267[/snapback]

it was vaguely funny about 5 months ago when not many people had it. its like when a record has been number one for weeks on end you end up thinking 'who the hell is just getting round to noticing it and buying it now?!' dim chavs and over 50's who think they're 'wacky' and 'down wit the kids' usually :rolleyes:

it does my nut in too! its every you go1

here, there and everywhere.

ven worse news is that company are bringing mre out ive seen a chick and a rat one.

i mean who in there right mind would three pound for a ringtone

There were some people in college last week behind the table I was sitting at and they had it and they played it on the highest volume on there phone, trying to be funny, no one laughed apart from them...:rolleyes:  :wave:

55267[/snapback]

it was vaguely funny about 5 months ago when not many people had it. its like when a record has been number one for weeks on end you end up thinking 'who the hell is just getting round to noticing it and buying it now?!' dim chavs and over 50's who think they're 'wacky' and 'down wit the kids' usually :rolleyes:

55269[/snapback]

:D:thumbup:

ven worse news is that company are bringing mre out ive seen a chick and a rat one.

55271[/snapback]

yes 'sweet chick' saddly i've seen it <_<

55271[/snapback]

55278[/snapback]

My mate has the real tone and it sounds well distorted - pure crap and annoying to say the least :mad:

55271[/snapback]

55278[/snapback]

My mate has the real tone and it sounds well distorted - pure crap and annoying to say the least :mad:

55298[/snapback]

when your mate leaves their phone around delete it fast!!!!

55271[/snapback]

55278[/snapback]

55298[/snapback]

55306[/snapback]

Believe me given half a chance I will!

55271[/snapback]

55278[/snapback]

55298[/snapback]

55306[/snapback]

55310[/snapback]

good let that be your mission!!! if you chose to execpt it.

whats your ringtone? Elvis?

55271[/snapback]

Scarby, at least Wellman's was readable, you obviously didn't read yours before you posted it. ;)

good pics, 1 question, Leicester isn't spelt right

55271[/snapback]

55278[/snapback]

55298[/snapback]

55306[/snapback]

55310[/snapback]

good let that be your mission!!! if you chose to execpt it.

whats your ringtone? Elvis?

55313[/snapback]

I do choose to accept it! My ringtone at present is 'Frontin' by Jay z and Pharrel! lol

Hell! what a nightmare the 'crazy' frog sound x5 every morning! You have done well to keep your sanity Emma!

Archived