Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Where do we need to be strengthened?

Lack of depth  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Where do we need to be strengthened?

• In goal
    • Defence
    • Midfield
    • Attack
    • Everywhere, we're awful
    • Nowhere, we're fine

Everywhere I think but mainly in Midfield.

I think we also need a striker who is going to get goals on a regular basis, someone who might have an off game but still just pop up with the goals when you need them to. A keeper who can actually kick and a left back.

We could challenge for the play-offs given the players we have and the young players available to us.

Its the manager who is holding us back.

I sort of agree. Some of our players certainly have potential with exception of a few, although I don't think they are quite play off contenders even if we had a better manager.

We could challenge for the play-offs given the players we have and the young players available to us.

Its the manager who is holding us back.

Very few (If any) managers could make Andy Johnson and Stephen Hughes a creative and industrious centre midfield partnership which is a major factor needed to get to the prem.

This is perfect rubbish. Let the signings show what they have to offer next week or two. We need to remove the dead wood for sure. McCarthy no 1 unless he improves drastically. And get damn King and Gradel to play

So drop the only striker who has something resembling a deent goal return in this division into midfield. Yep 6th place here we come.

Hume will create some decent chances and no doubt score a few, maybe just as many as he does up front.

May as well use all his energy in an area where he can make something happen rather than chase long balls all day.

Archived