Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Moan In

I didn't mean about the board. I meant about ****wits like Alan Birchenall thinking Gareth Williams is 30 years old. He must spout nonsense like this week in week out with a bunch of people taking it as gospel.

Yeah, he said Weso was like Deco. Must have been that stint on Forest FM last year.

I didn't mean about the board. I meant about ****wits like Alan Birchenall thinking Gareth Williams is 30 years old. He must spout nonsense like this week in week out with a bunch of people taking it as gospel.

Deary me, how can anyone think Gareth Williams is 30. He probabley spoke to the bloke once a week or so, he probabley even sent him a Birthday card :D.

Deary me, how can anyone think Gareth Williams is 30. He probabley spoke to the bloke once a week or so, he probabley even sent him a Birthday card :D.

Probably sent him two a year then. Longest serving player, Birch must think players hang around as long as they used to.

We've got a potetial buyer you arse hole. Now you want a differnt one :rolleyes:

This John Williams was a ****ing idiot - talking about values instead of money. Erm.. I think money and a decent team that competes comes first, before we talk about club values. Then the tw*t admitted near the end he's a Liverpool fan.

**** off back to the Mersey and get a job or

'sign on, sign on, with a pen in your hand, and you'll never get a job, you'll never get a job, sign on, sign on.....' (to the tune of You'll Never Walk Alone). We don't want any Scousers telling us anything!! :mad:

John Williams! I didn't realise it was him. He took a couple of my seminars at uni! Had a massive go at me for not knowing the answers to some of the stuff I was meant to have read up on.

It was Sociology for f**k's sake! We're all people, we all live in a society, there's no need for some f**king twat to put "isation" on the end of every word in the dictionary and call it a subject!

(Sociology was a compulsory first-year module :cry:)

John Williams! I didn't realise it was him. He took a couple of my seminars at uni! Had a massive go at me for not knowing the answers to some of the stuff I was meant to have read up on.

It was Sociology for f**k's sake! We're all people, we all live in a society, there's no need for some f**king twat to put "isation" on the end of every word in the dictionary and call it a subject!

(Sociology was a compulsory first-year module :cry:)

That's right, he was to do with Sociology. Think he studied football hooliganism. WTF is he doing on there talking about City though??? Next week, we might as well have a representative from the Indianapolis Colts team - we'd get more sense !!

That's right, he was to do with Sociology. Think he studied football hooliganism. WTF is he doing on there talking about City though??? Next week, we might as well have a representative from the Indianapolis Colts team - we'd get more sense !!

You think that's bad.

He's Gareth Williams' replacement in central midfield.

New to this, the latest twist & ever depressing turns of the takeover have got me interested in the forums again,

Interesting to see all your comments regarding the phone in, i've noticed its got very poor recently, to do with the mutual back slapping of barber and ballard, methinks.

Tonight though new low depths with barbers WROOOONG, AND THE SCOUSE FAN WITH HIS "VALUES" statement, it is byfar the worst football phone in on radio.

Birch tries his best but cant commentg on the club, but his nick names are now very old hat.

POOR POOR POOR.

i DIDN'T KNOW BARBER WAS A DERBY FAN...GIT, THIS EXPLAINS A LOT.

Once again poor, shocking waste of an hour.

The man's a **** and knows fook-all about football hooliganism.

The man's a **** and knows fook-all about football hooliganism.

DAM RIGHT

Still it represents how poor this show has got.

Unlike other local stations they dont give much time to calls, CWR for instance (covs station) stays on 'til 10.30pm after weekday games with a 40 minute phone in.

DAM RIGHT

Still it represents how poor this show has got.

Unlike other local stations they dont give much time to calls, CWR for instance (covs station) stays on 'til 10.30pm after weekday games with a 40 minute phone in.

What annoys me is they have Andy "Wankshaft" whatever his name is from Long Eaton on evey single week for 10 minutes as well, they have their other faviourates as well. Just a piss take really.

Quite frankly I find it disgusting that they invited some Liverpool fan who's cleary up his own arse on tell us all that money isn't everything in football, cheers for that mate however it is extremly easy for you to say after you've signed half of La Liga :rolleyes:

What annoys me is they have Andy "Wankshaft" whatever his name is from Long Eaton on evey single week for 10 minutes as well, they have their other faviourates as well. Just a piss take really.

Quite frankly I find it disgusting that they invited some Liverpool fan who's cleary up his own arse on tell us all that money isn't everything in football, cheers for that mate however it is extremly easy for you to say after you've signed half of La Liga :rolleyes:

Right on all counts, they think that having Andy from where ever is funny, inteligent and so on, its a poor show, with a poor sports presenter & a majority of people calling that havn't been for years, quick to pass on their most valued view.

Archived