Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Bargain !

Guest Daniel
Dont like Ipods.

55757[/snapback]

I have 2!! One for work and one for when i go running.... i'm just greedy.

55788[/snapback]

I've got an ipod killer. :)

Dont like Ipods.

55757[/snapback]

55788[/snapback]

Maybe its just me...but why the hell dont you use the same IPod for both? :huh::ermm:

Dont like Ipods.

55757[/snapback]

55788[/snapback]

Maybe its just me...but why the hell dont you use the same IPod for both? :huh::ermm:

55791[/snapback]

Because one is the origional ipod from about 3 years ago, before beckham and the other tossers copied me ;) so it's alot heavier than the new ones that are out. Try running with that in your shorts and they are round your ankles in a minute.

So i have the ipod shuffle for when i go gym or running as it is bloody tiny and hangs round your neck without you even noticeing. :thumbup:

Dont like Ipods.

55757[/snapback]

55788[/snapback]

55791[/snapback]

Because one is the origional ipod from about 3 years ago, before beckham and the other tossers copied me ;) so it's alot heavier than the new ones that are out. Try running with that in your shorts and they are round your ankles in a minute.

So i have the ipod shuffle for when i go gym or running as it is bloody tiny and hangs round your neck without you even noticeing. :thumbup:

55796[/snapback]

Alright...then why did you keep the old 'heavy' one ? :P

Dont like Ipods.

55757[/snapback]

55788[/snapback]

55791[/snapback]

55796[/snapback]

55813[/snapback]

:P

Because it holds 8x the number of songs that the shuffle does. Because it's 3 years old and wouldn't get much for it if i wanted to sell it so i may as well keep it.

Dont like Ipods.

55757[/snapback]

55788[/snapback]

55791[/snapback]

55796[/snapback]

55813[/snapback]

Because it holds 8x the number of songs that the shuffle does. Because it's 3 years old and wouldn't get much for it if i wanted to sell it so i may as well keep it.

55816[/snapback]

8x the number?!... thats a lot! Sure the shuffle's that good? :P wouldve been cheaper to buys shorts and a belt and run with the old lol

Archived