Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Solved - Next LCFC Manager!

Portugal boss Luiz Felipe Scolari has admitted he would like to work in England in the future.

Scolari came close to succeeding Sven Goran Eriksson as England coach last year before pulling out of the move because of the media scrutiny he found himself under.

The Brazilian World Cup winner is currently in England with Portugal as he prepares them for a glamour friendly with his home nation and he admits he is attracted by the possibility of working in England.

"I would like to work in England," said Scolari.

"The involvement from everyone in the game is spectacular. It is a country which is very interested in football and any coach would want to work there.

"I have trained in Japan, Arabia, Kuwait, Brazil and Portugal and can adapt to any place. It depends on the proposal and offer that is made to me, the financial rewards and the standard of living.

"I have a contract with Portugal and want to help them qualify for the Euro 2008 finals, but if we don't manage to achieve that, it will not be a good situation.

"After that period I want to remain in Europe for another four or five years because my family are stable.

"I don't know where I will go in the future."

Portugal boss Luiz Felipe Scolari has admitted he would like to work in England in the future.

Scolari came close to succeeding Sven Goran Eriksson as England coach last year before pulling out of the move because of the media scrutiny he found himself under.

The Brazilian World Cup winner is currently in England with Portugal as he prepares them for a glamour friendly with his home nation and he admits he is attracted by the possibility of working in England.

"I would like to work in England," said Scolari.

"The involvement from everyone in the game is spectacular. It is a country which is very interested in football and any coach would want to work there.

"I have trained in Japan, Arabia, Kuwait, Brazil and Portugal and can adapt to any place. It depends on the proposal and offer that is made to me, the financial rewards and the standard of living.

"I have a contract with Portugal and want to help them qualify for the Euro 2008 finals, but if we don't manage to achieve that, it will not be a good situation.

"After that period I want to remain in Europe for another four or five years because my family are stable.

"I don't know where I will go in the future."

Erm.. no.

Archived