Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southend - Non-useful info

I'm getting me ticket tomorrow for this one. Beautiful stuff. Should be a good day out though I'm not happy with the leaving time of the coaches! :o

Didn't know you were goint to this one mate :thumbup:

Got mine and ben's tickets today

Coach 3

Block MD

Row M

Seats 128/9

Innit.

Yes bruv. Safe.

Safe init leese.

Coach 3 as well, the journeys going to be a long one then :yawn:

Hopefully it will be made better by a decent atmosphere on the coach, poker all round? Maybe a game of snakes and ladders?

Poker sounds good to me if you've got the chips to bring with you sonshine. I'd enjoy taking money off people to be honest. Unless you're scared? :rolleyes::P

southend, looking at our stand on the interweb, looks like a few poles are holding it up, and they are on the 2nd row! so most of us are going to have a little bit of an obstructed view, there is about 6 of them all in all! :o

any one have any idea on how many weve sold, i feel we have sold a fair few, having 3 foxes travel already, and they only went on general sale friday, not bad, maybe we could sell out...or maybe not...

Not suprised to be honest. Fine gambling on t'internet on horses and dogs, but then it comes to a skillful game against people you don't want to do it. Just like you are at football - poor.

Poker is just luck, theres no skill, just good lieing.

Horses, it's all about picking a horse that you fancy to be placed, then laying it. Now that my friend is an ability. :thumbup:

southend, looking at our stand on the interweb, looks like a few poles are holding it up, and they are on the 2nd row! so most of us are going to have a little bit of an obstructed view, there is about 6 of them all in all! :o

any one have any idea on how many weve sold, i feel we have sold a fair few, having 3 foxes travel already, and they only went on general sale friday, not bad, maybe we could sell out...or maybe not...

No,thats just Maybes standing up. :P

Archived