Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Number one super guy

I had a dream

I had a dream of what life would be like under Mr Mandaric and this is what I saw;

1) The existing squad is put up for sale in "Everythings A Pound". Hume and Kisnorbo sell for the full asking price. Trading standards are called in to investigate the vast overpricing of A.J and the rest of the squad are put on e-bay.

2)The policy of obtaining more experienced players begins. Efforts are made to locate Sir Stanley Matthews with a view to a possible signing. Birch is signed up as "one for the future".

3)Milan is still pining for Pompey. The new music for the team to run out to is "I do like to be beside the seaside". Barry Manilow's "Mandi" is a strong contender for goal celebrations.

4)A new policy is brought in for the food retail outlets. They are only allowed to sell items bearing Milan's initials. Consequently sales of M&Ms go through the roof.

5)Plans are revealed to knock down the crisp bowl and replace it with a new state of the art stadium. Initial plans bear a remarkable resemblance to Fratton Park save for the attached care home to ensure that our new signings don't have to travel too far to get to home matches.

6)An increase in reversing accidents is reported across the county. Some blame the club's new rear window car stickers measuring 4 ft x 2ft featuring a smiling Mr Mandaric above the words "THE SECOND COMING"

7)Leicester win the Premiership beating the combined team of Man U ,Chelsea and Arsenal who have pooled their resources in an effort to compete with the mighty City

8)City win the Champions Lea..... O.K .... it's getting a bit far fetched now

I had a dream of what life would be like under Mr Mandaric and this is what I saw;

1) The existing squad is put up for sale in "Everythings A Pound". Hume and Kisnorbo sell for the full asking price. Trading standards are called in to investigate the vast overpricing of A.J and the rest of the squad are put on e-bay.

2)The policy of obtaining more experienced players begins. Efforts are made to locate Sir Stanley Matthews with a view to a possible signing. Birch is signed up as "one for the future".

3)Milan is still pining for Pompey. The new music for the team to run out to is "I do like to be beside the seaside". Barry Manilow's "Mandi" is a strong contender for goal celebrations.

4)A new policy is brought in for the food retail outlets. They are only allowed to sell items bearing Milan's initials. Consequently sales of M&Ms go through the roof.

5)Plans are revealed to knock down the crisp bowl and replace it with a new state of the art stadium. Initial plans bear a remarkable resemblance to Fratton Park save for the attached care home to ensure that our new signings don't have to travel too far to get to home matches.

6)An increase in reversing accidents is reported across the county. Some blame the club's new rear window car stickers measuring 4 ft x 2ft featuring a smiling Mr Mandaric above the words "THE SECOND COMING"

7)Leicester win the Premiership beating the combined team of Man U ,Chelsea and Arsenal who have pooled their resources in an effort to compete with the mighty City

MLK.jpg

Right i swear this is true, i never usually dream but last night i did for the 1st time in ages...

All i can remember was me and a bunch of Leicester fans in a stand abit like they have at baseball grounds with the big panel up the front, and we were all giving Nils-Eric Johansson loads of shit and spitting on him after he'd turn around and told us all to fook off, then he jumped in the crowd and a massive brawl was started fans vs players, i then woke up. :dunno:

Im gonna have to stop smoking weed. :unsure:

It's almost as if Chandler's back! :D:D:D

Promising start for the inexperienced new recruit.

This is City - he shall now languish unused in the Forum Reserves, losing his fitness to post and being a shadow of his former self when he puts thoughts to screen.

Welcome anyway, you 70's throwback. :thumbup:

Archived