Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Radio leicester phone in

I missed it tonight as well, I don't know why because it will only make me mad but I think I might listen to it aswell, I know I am moaning about Leicester at the moment but they deserve to be moaned at! People on the Phone in moan even when the we are playing well though! :blink::rolleyes:

And for example they were moaning and calling for Micky's head when he was giving players short term contracts now we have Craig Levein he is giving players long term contracts and the same people who were moaning at Micky are moaning at Craig :mad::mad::mad: those kind of fans piss me off so much!

I understand people have opinions and prehaps that is there opinion but with those kind of fans you just can't win! I mean on the OS the other day I got s|agged off for giving my opinion on Leicester...shit! But at least I ain't like these people on the phone in who are soooo hypocrytical! grrrrrrrrrrr :mad::mad:

Oh yeah back to the originall question: www.bbc.co.uk/leicester I think it should be somewhere on that site!

Archived