Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Ipswich player ratings

Hendo 7- Had to do very little but did well what he had to do

Maybury 5- Poor really

McAuley 9- The man's a genius. Two goals and a fine display

Kisnorbo 8- Likewise, minus the goals

Nissa 8- Again, very solid.

Yeates 7- Put in some good crosses and generally did well

Jarrett 7- Impressive debut. Does exactly what it says on the tin- a box to box midfielder with good workrate.

Johnson 5/6- Terrible first half, improved second

Levi 8- A tricky customer today and a very good display

The Horse 6/7- Comical finishing, but generally played well for the team

Hume 7- His workrate was there today, he gave his all for the team and was good.

Harsh. Everybody automatically gives Elvis a crap rating the poor lad. He was getting fouled all over the place. He did OK when he came on...

Hmm maybe I was a little harsh. But to be fair after about 5 minutes of being on he just stopped tracking back and was limping like he'd just been shot. :rolleyes::dunno:

To be honest i don't feel as if i can give ratings fairly, i was hardly watching the match lol I'll give it ago anyway...

Hendo - 7 - not much to do but he did it well when he did

Maybury - 7 - Solid game really for Maybs, even sung his name for once in the crowd.

Nils - 8 - Storming runs down the left, solid defensively. Give this guy a new contract!

McAuley - 9 - Two Goals! Great at the back too.

Kisnorbo - 8 - Another player solid at the back

Yeates - 8 - Some good running down the wings and great deliveries.

Porter - 8 - Same as yeates really.

Jarrett - 8 - Looks a good addition, very tidy player.

Johnson - 7 - Didn't really notice him which means he couldn't have played that bad.

Hume - 7 - Needs a goal, worked hard as ever though.

Horsfield - 8 - Great strength, good link-up play, poor shooting. One shot went out for a throw in

To be honest i don't feel as if i can give ratings fairly, i was hardly watching the match lol I'll give it ago anyway...

Hendo - 7 - not much to do but he did it well when he did

Maybury - 7 - Solid game really for Maybs, even sung his name for once in the crowd.

Nils - 8 - Storming runs down the left, solid defensively. Give this guy a new contract!

McAuley - 9 - Two Goals! Great at the back too.

Kisnorbo - 8 - Another player solid at the back

Yeates - 8 - Some good running down the wings and great deliveries.

Porter - 8 - Same as yeates really.

Jarrett - 8 - Looks a good addition, very tidy player.

Johnson - 7 - Didn't really notice him which means he couldn't have played that bad.

Hume - 7 - Needs a goal, worked hard as ever though.

Horsfield - 8 - Great strength, good link-up play, poor shooting. One shot went out for a throw in

It appears you weren't watching the match lol

Hendo - 6 - did okay buthe still scares me.

Maybury - 8 - proved he is our best bet a right back, again.

Nils - 8 - proved he is our best bet at left back, again.

McAuley - 8 - took his goals well, although they weren't hard and was never under pressure..

Kisnorbo - 7 - wasn't outstanding and didn't score so gets one less than Mcauley.

Yeates - 6 - wasn't brilliant and did help out Maybury and provide some deliveries.

Porter - 6 - still to be convinced by him, I think his inclusion has improved Johansson in a peverse way.

Jarrett - 7 - can't pass but can run all day, alongside Hughes or Wesolowski he could be okay.

Johnson - 4 - absolute disgrace once again how he even gets in the pool is beyond me, must be gobbling Kelly every Thursday afternoon.

Hume - 6 - lower league and it showed today, ran about but other than that....... why has he gone backwards :dunno: .

Horsfield - 6 - put the word cart in front of his surname and you'll get an idea. Wish we had him 3/4 years ago now :blink:

Ipswich are crap I mean really crap, they must be we've done them twice. The win is most welcome but I want to put Thracian in charge for a game so I don't have to watch the shite turned out by Kelly. If Andy Johnson ever pulls on a City shirt again Kelly should be arrested for something, he is down there with Lewis and Low.

Hendo 7 - Did what was required of him. Alert when called into action. Didn't scare me as much today.

Maybury 5 - Generally poor/mildly average game.

McAuley 10 - Legend. lookwhaticando was right to back him. Good, solid performance, clean sheet and helped me win my bet!!

Kisnorbo 8 - Accomplised performance. 1 or 2 sloppy mistakes, but very commited and generally solid.

Nissa 8 - Good solid game. Looked scared of Peters' pace, but handled it well I thought.

Yeates 7 - Did well - I remember him doing some Ronaldo-esque skills before he went off as well. :P

Jarrett 7.5 - High work-rate, gets around the pitch, puts challenges in, gets in the way and makes a nuisance of himself. Quality debut hope it continues.

Johnson 5.5 - Why does he play for us? Hardly impressive. Same as Maybury.

Levi 8 - Good engine, still causing problems for the opposition defence. Good game.

The Horse 6.5 - Finishing is an absolute joke!! Missed 2 sitters (1 went out for a throw-in lol) and his bicycle kick attempt almost made me wet myself. :laugh: Good strength though, worked hard too.

Hume 6.5 - Worked hard again, made life difficult for the defenders but is lacking the killer-instinct and isn't scoring goals. Typical Hume performance.

Hendo 7 - Looked a bit uncertain about coming out at times but made a cracking save in the first half

Maybury 6 - Mixed bag - some good defending, and a wonderful cross-field ball in the first half to Hume

Kisnorbo 8 - Solid as a rock. We must hold on to him

McAuley 9 - Excellent defending and two goals. What more can I say?

Johansson 7 - Played well on the whole

Yeates 6 - Did nothing apart from one run. Might have supplied the cross for McAuley's second though

Jarrett 7 - Looked a good addition. Strong runner and looked positionally sound

Johnson 5 - People give him a hard time, but today he put in a strange performance. One or two great tackles, mixed in with some terrible passing. Still think he's crap.

Porter 8 - A constant threat.

Hume 7 - Seems to be lacking something at the moment but worked as hard as ever

Horsfield 7- Did ok. Great hold up play, crap finishing

Hendo 7 - clean sheet, 1 or 2 good saves, never troubled tho

Maybury 7 - soild, not flashy got the job done i suppose

Kisnorbo 9 - Solid display, 1 or 2 bad passes, nails today thought (ard as)

McAuley 10 - Shithot, 2 goals, great defending did nothing wrong all day MOTM :thumbup:

Johansson 7 - Solid again, got forward decent display

Yeates 6 - 1 assist and 1 goal! stats dot tell all tho, too lazy, nice tricks, didn't get him anywhere tho flashy no substance

Jarrett 9 - Great signing, box 2 box, good tackler, some bad passing, engine in the mid

Johnson 7 - committed in the challenge, poor distribution, good game

Porter 8 - 1 assist, constant threat, one of his best games

Hume 7 - Tried again no goal, will come though

Horsfield 7- Great hold up play, poor finishing constant threat tho

Rob kelly was doing sooooo well until he brought on Kenton up front which i have not seen mentioned!

When will you realise that Elvis hammond is a joker who is laughing in the face of our club, fans, and anything Leicester City I am So mad about how he continually gets in the side i will start a thread on Him!

Hendo 7 - clean sheet, 1 or 2 good saves, never troubled tho

Maybury 7 - soild, not flashy got the job done i suppose

Kisnorbo 9 - Solid display, 1 or 2 bad passes, nails today thought (ard as)

McAuley 10 - Shithot, 2 goals, great defending did nothing wrong all day MOTM :thumbup:

Johansson 7 - Solid again, got forward decent display

Yeates 6 - 1 assist and 1 goal! stats dot tell all tho, too lazy, nice tricks, didn't get him anywhere tho flashy no substance

Jarrett 9 - Great signing, box 2 box, good tackler, some bad passing, engine in the mid

Johnson 7 - committed in the challenge, poor distribution, good game

Porter 8 - 1 assist, constant threat, one of his best games

Hume 7 - Tried again no goal, will come though

Horsfield 7- Great hold up play, poor finishing constant threat tho

Rob kelly was doing sooooo well until he brought on Kenton up front which i have not seen mentioned!

When will you realise that Elvis hammond is a joker who is laughing in the face of our club, fans, and anything Leicester City I am So mad about how he continually gets in the side i will start a thread on Him!

Finally. :thumbup:

Henderson - 8 - some excellent saves

Maybury - 8 -shaky start but looked comfatable and dealt with everything

Kisnorbo - 8 - solid

McAuley - 9 - a rock

Johansson - 6.5 still needs a bit to be match fit

Yeates - 6 - not as good as at Luton

Johnson - 7 - ok game, but still not great

Jarrett - 8.5 - created a lot

Porter - 8.5 - look fast and a handful again

Hume - 7 - difficult game to get into

Horsfield - 6 - should have buried his chance

Henderson - 8 - some excellent saves

Maybury - 8 -shaky start but looked comfatable and dealt with everything

Kisnorbo - 8 - solid

McAuley - 9 - a rock

Johansson - 6.5 still needs a bit to be match fit

Yeates - 6 - not as good as at Luton

Johnson - 7 - ok game, but still not great

Jarrett - 8.5 - created a lot

Porter - 8.5 - look fast and a handful again

Hume - 7 - difficult game to get into

Horsfield - 6 - should have buried his chance

Solid!

Solid as a rock!

That’s what this love is

That’s what we’ve got, oh, mmm…

Solid (Oh)

Solid as a rock

And nothing’s changed it (Ooh)

The thrill is still hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot

Oh…oh…oh…ah…

You didn’t turn away

When the sky went gray

Somehow we managed

We had to stick together (Ooh…ooh…ooh…ooh…)

You didn’t bat an eye

When I made you cry

We knew down the line

We would make it better (Ooh…ooh…ooh…ooh…)

And for love’s sake, each mistake, ah, you forgave

And soon both of us learned to trust

Not run away, it was no time to play

We build it up and build it up and build it up

Now it’s solid

Solid as a rock [Ooh]

That’s what this love is (Oh…oh…)

That’s what we’ve got [Oh…oh…] (Yes, it is)

Solid

Solid as a rock

And nothing’s changed it [Oh…]

The thrill is still hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot

Oh…oh…oh…ah.

:ermm:

Archived