Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nath

When Your Smilling To Be Sung?

When Your Smiling To Be sung?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Should We sing When Your Smilling Before Players Enter The Pitch?

• Yes
    • No

why did someone vote 'no'? explain yourself!!!!

I voted NO and i will explain!

The Post Horn Gallop should be played when the players come out as it used to be at Filbert Street!

If you wish to sing any songs before or after that you have my blessing :thumbup: I may even lead / start the songs i'm not too fussed! :thumbup:

Some things should never have changed since we moved from Filbert Street that probably being the 1 thing that annoy's me the most! :angry:

I voted NO and i will explain!

The Post Horn Gallop should be played when the players come out as it used to be at Filbert Street!

If you wish to sing any songs before or after that you have my blessing :thumbup: I may even lead / start the songs i'm not too fussed! :thumbup:

Some things should never have changed since we moved from Filbert Street that probably being the 1 thing that annoy's me the most! :angry:

lol how about we have a gap where we sing, then when the players come out, we have the PGH new or old? any! aslong as we have the PHG

I actually agree with the proper post horn gallop being played as the players actually run out, play when your smiling as the last song before they come out. I might of done some sort of u-turn there. :dunno:

this idea isn't to replace the post horn gallop, the idea is for before the players come out, as they gather in the tunnel, i want the old post horn gallop back though :cry:

this idea isn't to replace the post horn gallop, the idea is for before the players come out, as they gather in the tunnel, i want the old post horn gallop back though :cry:

So we all agree what's best great! I may have misunderstood the question so mine is now a Yes also with an old PHG return most definately on the cards!

Archived