Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nath

When Your Smilling To Be Sung?

When Your Smiling To Be sung?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Should We sing When Your Smilling Before Players Enter The Pitch?

• Yes
    • No

Im on it get on it Leicester is on fire!!

said don't go deeper, we've got a good keeper

The rest will just score all the goals

der der der derrrrrr der du derrrrr

OH come on, we've got our backs to the wall

Hammond stay on and watch out before you pass the ball

:whistle:

About the Trust?

Everyday I love you less and less

It's clear to see that you've become obsessed

Halftime sarnies full of ham and cress

The rhetoric that you always profess

And everyday I love you less and less

I've got to get this feeling off my chest

Takeover talk that leaves me all depressed

Since everyday I love you less and less

Unless, unless

I know, I feel it in my bones

I'm sick, I'm tired of announcements you extol

Oh yes, I feel that it is all piecemeal

i've got to know what's not and what's real

Oh yes I'm stressed, I'm sorry I digressed

Access to excess, you really lack finesse

Oh, and Mandy loves me

Oh, and Mandy loves me

:appl::Dlol

I like this. But I think it'd be hard to teach everyone the words if they struggle with the shorter, less complicated "When You're Smiling"!! :blink::o

I think we should do what Liverpool do and all hold up our scarves as we sing it. That would look absolutely awesome. :scarf:

About the Trust?

Everyday I love you less and less

It's clear to see that you've become obsessed

Halftime sarnies full of ham and cress

The rhetoric that you always profess

And everyday I love you less and less

I've got to get this feeling off my chest

Takeover talk that leaves me all depressed

Since everyday I love you less and less

Unless, unless

I know, I feel it in my bones

I'm sick, I'm tired of announcements you extol

Oh yes, I feel that it is all piecemeal

i've got to know what's not and what's real

Oh yes I'm stressed, I'm sorry I digressed

Access to excess, you really lack finesse

Oh, and Mandy loves me

Oh, and Mandy loves me

:laugh:

Or what about:

"Oh My God I can't believe it,

Elvis Hammond scored a goal"

Definetly.

This should be combined with the Ultras idea and put forward to the club.

Why not just sing it?

If enough fans were to do it off their own back, then surely the club would follow suit? And if it didn't, surely having the crowd singing it looks better than having to be directed by playing something?

After all, it happened with the Great Escape theme at Filbo (why have we stopped that one?)

Just my opinion.

Why not just sing it?

If enough fans were to do it off their own back, then surely the club would follow suit? And if it didn't, surely having the crowd singing it looks better than having to be directed by playing something?

After all, it happened with the Great Escape theme at Filbo (why have we stopped that one?)

Just my opinion.

you are right, but we need the p.a man to stop the music while we do it, useless s0d he is! lol

you are right, but we need the p.a man to stop the music while we do it, useless s0d he is! lol

Sing over the top. :dunno: It used to work like that.

At Old Trafford, they turn the music up, and it spurs us on to sing louder, or at least it did when we last played there. :cry:

I think it's a good idea to sing a song before the match because like others on this forum I envy clubs like Liverpool and West Ham who have brilliant club songs.

However, I would rather sing Blue Flag because it is more of a personal song to the club in my opinion.

Great idea. I hope it we can pull it off. Would be great to recreate the kind of atmosphere you see at West Ham or Liverpool!

Oh and, Post Horn Gallop. Can we start some kind of petition to get the old one back please? And not play it when we score goals!

Great idea. I hope it we can pull it off. Would be great to recreate the kind of atmosphere you see at West Ham or Liverpool!

Oh and, Post Horn Gallop. Can we start some kind of petition to get the old one back please? And not play it when we score goals!

i agree, i miss the old PHG! when we score goals the should play that pittbag 1? something like that, the tune that we do.... du du du du matty fryatt

i agree, i miss the old PHG! when we score goals the should play that pittbag 1? something like that, the tune that we do.... du du du du matty fryatt

No songs when we score! Its not Ice Hockey! Let the fans celebrate that should be noise enough. If you must have something played I would have the Radio Leicester Goal Horn. That would be quite cool.

i think we should just leave it after we score with no music, just here the crowed roar and roar.

Than the pa man shout and the leicester city scorer is no 9 GEOFF HORSEFIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELD

i think we should just leave it after we score with no music, just here the crowed roar and roar.

Than the pa man shout and the leicester city scorer is no 9 GEOFF HORSEFIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELD

and the leicester city goal scorer, number 7 IAIN HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUME

and the leicester city goal scorer, number 7 IAIN HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUME

than we shall sing,

Ian Hume Hume Hume

Ian Hume Hume Hume

But it will sound

Ian who who who

Ian who who who

I always found its sung too quickly! Its sort of just mumbled out rather than sung properly - i think the song should last more than 10 seconds! Help to build an atmosphere rather than just screaming out a chant.

either way, it needs to be sung :thumbup:

I always found its sung too quickly! Its sort of just mumbled out rather than sung properly - i think the song should last more than 10 seconds! Help to build an atmosphere rather than just screaming out a chant.

I think the problem is most people don't know all the words, so when it gets to the bit they don't know (usually the middle part) they start to mumble cos they're embarrassed about not knowing it all and don't want to look stupid.

Archived