Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nath

When Your Smilling To Be Sung?

When Your Smiling To Be sung?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Should We sing When Your Smilling Before Players Enter The Pitch?

• Yes
    • No

Kasabian are exciting.

Leicester City are not.

:P

I was having a chat with fellow LCFC fans on the way down yesterday and we were listening to Kasabian!

Then i wondered what would happen if i started singing a Kasabian song at the game?

Just a line that may have a Football related connection! For example If the oppo were piling on the pressure then we could sing

"ah come on we got our back to the wall" or something and then finish off with around of Leicester, Leicester, Leicester?

Bad idea or not? :rolleyes::thumbup:

I was having a chat with fellow LCFC fans on the way down yesterday and we were listening to Kasabian!

Then i wondered what would happen if i started singing a Kasabian song at the game?

Just a line that may have a Football related connection! For example If the oppo were piling on the pressure then we could sing

"ah come on we got our back to the wall" or something and then finish off with around of Leicester, Leicester, Leicester?

Bad idea or not? :rolleyes::thumbup:

hmmm stick to your day job mate :)lol oj, it was a worth a go, but cant really see it catching on...i might be wrong!

hmmm stick to your day job mate :)lol oj, it was a worth a go, but cant really see it catching on...i might be wrong!

I thought singing a Leicester related song would be good! You'll never walk alone is not realy a fottie song after all is it! Goes down very well at Liverpool!

I thought singing a Leicester related song would be good! You'll never walk alone is not realy a fottie song after all is it! Goes down very well at Liverpool!

lol true true, but we have frank sinatra's song...thats not a footy song, be weve transormed into ours, so we gota sing it :D

englebert umpadink is lol what ever his name is....i rekon we should sing one of his songs :smile:

Englebert Humperdink is yes, but" Please release me let me go, cos i don't love you any more" hmmmmm :whistle: Think the fans will realise and will all bugger off! The board won't like it lol

Englebert Humperdink is yes, but" Please release me don't let me go" hmmmmm :whistle:

lol!!! there was a lot of speculation about making a song by kaiser chiefs, like a i predict a fryatt, but long songs, and leicester...just dont go, they die out half way through, but...ultras are going to change that :thumbup::D

when your smiling to be sung as much as possible during the game against Cov. in n1 and l1.

i think we should have an official chant thread for those who dont know all the words to them yet? obviously i do but it could help newbies along.

Go on then boy start it! :thumbup:

there was a lot of speculation about making a song by kaiser chiefs...

About the Trust?

Everyday I love you less and less

It's clear to see that you've become obsessed

Halftime sarnies full of ham and cress

The rhetoric that you always profess

And everyday I love you less and less

I've got to get this feeling off my chest

Takeover talk that leaves me all depressed

Since everyday I love you less and less

Unless, unless

I know, I feel it in my bones

I'm sick, I'm tired of announcements you extol