Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Lad

Who Should Leave?

In the summer, loads of players will be in and out. Some people have to go, they are, in my opinion, as follows:

Hammond

Tiatto

Johnson

Kenton

De Vries

And maybe more, thoughts?

I cannot see us getting much money for these lot but we dont need it anymore :D

btw - :scarf:ITS NEW ERA!! :scarf:

In the summer, loads of players will be in and out. Some people have to go, they are, in my opinion, as follows:

Hammond

Tiatto

Johnson

Kenton

De Vries

Agree there.

Hammond and Johnson must go no matter what.

I just hope you won't expect promotion next season. It may be a possibility but the past three seasons have seen us expect to much of the team. It won't change instantly, but you can only hope.

No reason why Hammond needs to go, although im not too fussed if he leaves.

Hammond

Tiatto

Johnson

Kenton

De Vries

Apart from Kenton, i think he adds good cover for the team, i agree with you.

I just hope you won't expect promotion next season. It may be a possibility but the past three seasons have seen us expect to much of the team. It won't change instantly, but you can only hope.

No reason why Hammond needs to go, although im not too fussed if he leaves.

Next season Im expecting/hoping for a top 10 finish - I had the same hopes for this season but now it seems like more of a possibility. We are still quite a way off of a promotion challenge.

why hughes, he is one our better midfielders, better than johnson anyway.

He has chipped in with a few goals I'll give him that, but in all honesty he fails to impress me the majority of the times I see him play. I know he's better than Johnson - that's why I put Johnson down as a definite to leave and Hughes as a possible.

He has chipped in with a few goals I'll give him that, but in all honesty he fails to impress me the majority of the times I see him play. I know he's better than Johnson - that's why I put Johnson down as a definite to leave and Hughes as a possible.

that might be true but at least he is consistant, he doesn't get injured all the time (wesolowski) and is probably the best (not loaned) centre mid at our club atm. And if Jarett keeps playing like he did on Saturday Preston are likely not to extend his loan period.

that might be true but at least he is consistant, he doesn't get injured all the time (weslowski) and is probably the best (not loaned) centre mid at our club atm

Consistently lazy imo. I've said it before on here and been criticised for it, but I think Hughes certainly doesn't have the engine of a CM. He doesn't make enough effort for me. True he isn't always injured, but Kelly prefers Tiatto, Johnson and probably Jarrett now too as opposed to Hughes in the middle - that's why he was stuck out on the right wing.

and to come in i'd like to see a couple of young players along with a 3 or 4 experianced players. i'd like to see the out of contract collins john and perhaps put a bit in for john peters, has for experianced pro's i'd like to see john hartson

he is more of a centre mid than Tiatto ever could be, and with yeates on the right it seams unlikely he will be able to play for a while, tis a shame at least he can score, even if he cant tackle.

Obviously (and I'm not saying I agree with this) in the eyes of RK he isn't, which is why Tiatto gets to play there and Hughes has to play out of position.

Hughes can score, but not on a regular basis as he doesn't make enough effort to get forward enough of the time.

Obviously (and I'm not saying I agree with this) in the eyes of RK he isn't, which is why Tiatto gets to play there and Hughes has to play out of position.

Hughes can score, but not on a regular basis as he doesn't make enough effort to get forward enough of the time.

more regularly than Johnson, he is waste of space and should never have came, i think that Tiatto and Hughes could make a better partnership than with johnson + tiatto , Tiatto can tackle and go foreward while hughes can pass (more than johnson) and defend well

more regularly than Johnson, he is waste of space and should never have came, i think that Tiatto and Hughes could make a better partnership than with johnson + tiatto , Tiatto can tackle and go foreward while hughes can pass (more than johnson) and defend well

You're basically telling me what I already know and have said on the forum:

• Johnson is a complete waste of space and shouldn't play for us
  • Johnson is probably our worst midfield player
  • Johnson cannot pass a football
  • Tiatto likes a tackle
  • Hughes gets forward more than the other 2

But that doesn't prove a point to me, because even in saying that, I still wouldn't mind Hughes leaving the club in the summer. He's still lazy. He doesn't get in ahead of Johnson or Tiatto. Jarrett will play more often than Hughes whilst here on loan. Kelly would rather take Hughes and play him out of position - on the right wing - and we have just signed 2 more wingers on loan.

Archived