Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Lad

Who Should Leave?

You're basically telling me what I already know and have said on the forum:

• Johnson is a complete waste of space and shouldn't play for us
  • Johnson is probably our worst midfield player
  • Johnson cannot pass a football
  • Tiatto likes a tackle
  • Hughes gets forward more than the other 2

But that doesn't prove a point to me, because even in saying that, I still wouldn't mind Hughes leaving the club in the summer. He's still lazy. He doesn't get in ahead of Johnson or Tiatto. Jarrett will play more often than Hughes whilst here on loan. Kelly would rather take Hughes and play him out of position - on the right wing - and we have just signed 2 more wingers on loan.

He does / did get stuck in vs Ipswich tho :ph34r: I have some time for those types, this is not an endorsement of support, on the other hand the last 2 of his games he has played o.k to well, which is an improvement for this plucky youngster :ph34r::rolleyes::P

Yes I agree :thumbup:

Why thankyou. :P:thumbup:

He does / did get stuck in vs Ipswich tho :ph34r: I have some time for those types, this is not an endorsement of support, on the other hand the last 2 of his games he has played o.k to well, which is an improvement for this plucky youngster :ph34r::rolleyes::P

Who are we on about here? Johnson? Sure he had a better game against Luton (by his standards) but I thought he was useless again against Ipswich on Saturday. His passing is a joke and his tackling isn't much better in all honesty! He has no future at this club, and is an unnecessary collector of wages in this team.

I think its ungrateful to say Tiatto should go. He has been quite good sometimes and he was loyal to us when I'm sure better money was on offer in Australia. I would keep him. Douglas again if he agrees to massive wage cut, I'd keep. Hammond I'd loan for a season, if doesn't improve his shooting, sell. Rest can go.

The youngsters...Loan Dodds to a proper league club for two proper months. I think he may be missing in terms of physique which may be the only reason Kelly ignores him continously.

With me.

Where else did you think i meant..... :whistle:

Wils OUT!! :protest:

McCarthy is a passionate guy, he is dedicated and commited, but this leads to petulance and ill-discipline. I feel we could possibly get in more adequate cover for Kisnorbo and McAuley, and if we did, McCarthy won't get a look-in.

I think its ungrateful to say Tiatto should go. He has been quite good sometimes and he was loyal to us when I'm sure better money was on offer in Australia. I would keep him. Douglas again if he agrees to massive wage cut, I'd keep. Hammond I'd loan for a season, if doesn't improve his shooting, sell. Rest can go.

The youngsters...Loan Dodds to a proper league club for two proper months. I think he may be missing in terms of physique which may be the only reason Kelly ignores him continously.

Its not that Tiatto should go, its that he is going. His contract is up an he wants to go back to Oz. Good luck to him, I think he's been a bit underrated for us at times.

Going Out:

Johnson

Elvis

McCarthy

Nils (out of contract, don't think he'll sign another)

Tiatto

Sheehan

Dodds (Again, out of contract, don't think he'll get another)

Hughes

Archived