Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Board Message

Anyone keep having the board message screen appear or the board doesn't seem to be working? I've kept having the messages and problems for the past 2ish weeks.

Anoone else been having problems, and why is it happening?

I get it quite alot too, I think it's when there's too many people online at one time.

Too many people discussing the match and writing "Hume has just had a shot" after Babar the Irrelevant (pun of the week? :P ) just said "Hume has just had a shot".

If this smarts too much then my sure-fire solution is to close all open windows, power down your PC, go to the Walkers and watch the game...where you'll be able to shout "Hume has just had a shot" to the person standing next to you.

Pretty funky plan, huh?!

Too many people discussing the match and writing "Hume has just had a shot" after Babar the Irrelevant (pun of the week? :P ) just said "Hume has just had a shot".

If this smarts too much then my sure-fire solution is to close all open windows, power down your PC, go to the Walkers and watch the game...where you'll be able to shout "Hume has just had a shot" to the person standing next to you.

Pretty funky plan, huh?!

Be careful though because, depending on where you're situated, you could disturb somebody and be asked to shut up. :thumbup::unsure::P

Pretty funky plan, huh?!

Or failing that we could just use another forum which won't fall to pieces with more than a dozen people viewing it.......

Archived