Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
esff

kilmarnock

Connolly's second goal sounds a bit good too.

Connolly collected the ball 25-yards out with his back to goal, and without hesitation clipped a wonderfully placed shot past Combe. It was a classy finish from City’s recent capture.

Keown only played 45 mins. Breaking him in slowly!

Good result! Lets get the new boys in and we'll be challenging for the title.

Top of the League,

And we're havin a laugh!

Top of the League,

And we're havin a laugh!

Guest Daniel

Your such a little spammer gagandeep, you asked that here, whats the point in making a thread for it aswel?

Makes the place look untidy and costs Petrescu money.

I moved his post in here cause there was no point in having a thread about it when it was in relation to this friendly tongiht. To answer the question, I personally dont care where he is  ;)

see bm, petrescu did it so dont call me spammer

He had his photo took with one of the academy lads today (Gondal is it?) something about drugs. :blink:

So I think hes training with the academy lads to get fit.

He must be well behind in fitness on the first teamers! :(

He had his photo took with one of the academy lads today (Gondal is it?) something about drugs. :blink:

So I think hes training with the academy lads to get fit.

He must be well behind in fitness on the first teamers!  :(

Looks like Heath and Keown for central defence then....... :ph34r:

Nice to see the new boys scoring , And Keown at captain

But shame we conceded 2 goals

Micky said the subs he brought on in the second half disjointed the team a little, so it's not that much of a concern. ;)

Guest Highfields Reject

Connolly is going to set the league on fire, I honestly don't think us City fans realise how lucky we are to have signed him. Also, if we had perhaps signed some younger players before Connolly arrived we may never have been in the position to snap Connolly up. Looking back if it was a case of the players we've signed along with Connolly or signing some younger unproven players with the risk of not being able to get Connolly then i'd go with Connolly and co every time!! I think Adams has pulled off another master stroke, Connolly is prolific and why no smaller premiership team didn't sign him i'll never know. He has scored over a hundred league goals in just over 200 games, that's awesome considering the teams he's played for. Also he has 9 or 10 international goals in 40 games, which is also a sound return.

Buckle up boys

Archived