Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

Mascot!

On the opening game of the season v West Ham my cousin is Mascot he got the phone call today and im more excited than him.

He's 8 and love city i still cant believe it i hope youre all gonna give him a round of applause :D

I was mascot at liverpool the season we got relegated and the day matt jones done his knee in. I was 13 and i thought i was abit to old to do it but it is still the out of this world and a once in a lifetime experiance. i am sure he will love it.

Guest Daniel

Yeah when Oli was mascot it was amazing, met all the players, owen, anelka, heskey, hypia, all of them.

Oh and the Leicester team. :unsure:

Theres 11 mascots and each of them holds a players hand as they walk out!

Obviously they dont know who it is yet.He wants Walks :D

Just make sure a certain Wolves manager does not sneak into the line-up. :unsure:;)

:w00t: :D

That must have really pissed him off and when Benji scored a penno :blink:

They were bastards at wolves both times ive been the 1st time i got spat on the 2nd time we called at kfc after match in wolverhampton when some knob from behind counter shouted 'We R Wolves' We complained and got the meals free :P

:w00t:  :D

That must have really pissed him off and when Benji scored a penno :blink:

They were bastards at wolves both times ive been the 1st time i got spat on the 2nd time we called at kfc after match in wolverhampton when some knob from behind counter shouted 'We R Wolves' We complained and got the meals free :P

I think you'll find you and this site could end up in court if that statement about Dave Jones is not removed.

I'm afraid this forum will not last very long if people go around making statements about people that are patently untrue.

Grow up, get out of the gutter and get a life.

He ws only stating what we sang at wolves. How come the fans didnt get took to court for it then?

That doesn't make it anymore acceptable.

But it's almost impossible to identify and accuse a single suspec from a crowd whereas here it's actually wriiten down with his moniker attached.

Morally it's no different but he might just as well walk into a police station and say it.

Anyway as I said it's not true!

Guest Daniel

Davieg im sorry but ive been ok today and last night and not said anything to lead to an argument, but who the hell are you to tell people to get out the gutter?

Davieg im sorry but ive been ok today and last night and not said anything to lead to an argument, but who the hell are you to tell people to get out the gutter?

Was I speaking to you?

Guest Daniel

No but your pulling other people down and things like that put people of joining or staying here.

Thats what was said to me.

No but your pulling other people down and things like that put people of joining or staying here.

Thats what was said to me.

Well I think that calling a perfectly innocent person with a wife and young children a paedophile and people support him are much more likely to put people off staying.

I told him to get out of the gutter because that's where that sort of comment belongs.

If you choose to support someone who makes those kind of comments thats your perogative but in my eyes it makes you as bad as him.

Archived