Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flemmish

Academy back on track

Leicester City's under 18 side registered a superb 3-1 victory at Southampton on Saturday afternoon.

The young Foxes had gone into the game on the back of a 2-1 defeat at the hands of Aston Villa last weekend.

But City bounced back in style against a very strong Saints side.

The hosts took the led in the early stages of the game, but Leicester soon got into their stride.

Billy McKay (picture) levelled before a brace either side of half-time from Max Gradel secured the points for the Foxes.

Walkers Youth Academy Manager Jon Rudkin said: "It was an excellent game, and Southampton should also take full credit for the part that they played it.

"There was some really good football on display and it must have been a great game for the neutral to watch."

Link :D

Leicester City's under 18 side registered a superb 3-1 victory at Southampton on Saturday afternoon.

The young Foxes had gone into the game on the back of a 2-1 defeat at the hands of Aston Villa last weekend.

But City bounced back in style against a very strong Saints side.

The hosts took the led in the early stages of the game, but Leicester soon got into their stride.

Billy McKay (picture) levelled before a brace either side of half-time from Max Gradel secured the points for the Foxes.

Walkers Youth Academy Manager Jon Rudkin said: "It was an excellent game, and Southampton should also take full credit for the part that they played it.

"There was some really good football on display and it must have been a great game for the neutral to watch."

Link :D

Gradel again

Not ANOTHER two goals from the only right winger at City who never gets a senior chance and instead gets constantly mocked by several posters on here.

Oh well, that's 14 from 17 games I believe, City remain top and at a guess I reckon all six City wingers this season would need around 6/8 years to amass 14 goals in total between them never mind the threequarters of a season Gradel has taken.

Gradel must be wondering what he has to do to get a chance in the first team ! Maybe age a few years. :ph34r:

Perhaps he needs an agent to ring RK and offer Gradel's services as a loanee, getting done for a crime would probably add to his CV. :P

Gradel must be wondering what he has to do to get a chance in the first team ! Maybe age a few years. :ph34r:

We could perhaps send him out on loan til he's 32! Meanwhile, at Palace, sod all has happened in 10 minutes as Kelly faithfully keeps his promise and strives for victory.

Not ANOTHER two goals from the only right winger at City who never gets a senior chance and instead gets constantly mocked by several posters on here.

Oh well, that's 14 from 17 games I believe, City remain top and at a guess I reckon all six City wingers this season would need around 6/8 years to amass 14 goals in total between them never mind the threequarters of a season Gradel has taken.

I wouldnt get too excited about what someone does at this level but I do concur that the likes of Gradel need to get a game this season and the signing of Newton is another kick in the teeth for the work done by the academy coaches.

Great win BTW, keep it going!

Archived