Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Leicester City-QPR

you have to ask yourself why is he out of position - because he has to go and forage for the ball because the rest of the players around him are too busy having a picnic.

teams don't get points for effort. his job is to score, he won't do that chasing a ball down on the corner flag. if he didn't do it somebody else would have to and he'd be in position when the cross came in. i'm not knocking his workrate but he was to start using his brain.

Henderson- T

Maybury- E

Kenton- A

Kisnorbo- M

Johansson- I

Newton- S

Hughes- A

Jarrett- J

Yeates- O

Hume- K

Horsfield- E

I think we would of got a better result playing that formation. :P

teams don't get points for effort. his job is to score, he won't do that chasing a ball down on the corner flag. if he didn't do it somebody else would have to and he'd be in position when the cross came in. i'm not knocking his workrate but he was to start using his brain.

But judging by the number of chances our midfield creates, if Hume didn't run around trying to collect the ball, we'd be about as useful in attack as a dead turtle.

We already have one striker standing around up front doing nothing but wait for the ball (Horsfield, allegedly) ... do we really need another? :ph34r:

Henderson 6: No chance with the goals really. Alrite most the time.

Maybury 5: Alrite but did get beat. Did alrite going forward.

Kisnorbo 5: Again was alrite but not his usual self.

Kenton 6.5: Did very well considering he hasn't played much. Put 100% into tackles.

Nisse 5: Alrite but did not know whata to do when on the ball.

Newton 6: Good runs some good crosses but missed a few.

Jarrett 4: His worst performance. Was pretty shit but I did feel for him getting booed off :(

Hughes 2: Disgraceful.

Yeates 5: Alrite but TBH not a patch on Porter.

Horsfield 4: Pretty crap again.

Huuuummmmee 7: Tryed all game and contested for everything.Another goal for his confidence. Alrite game all round but not his best. MOTM.

Subs:

Hammond 3 Didn't do anything.

Tiatto 6: Got tackles in in the short space of time he was on.

Weso 5: Did ok but didn't have much time ta have a big effect.

Excuse for a manager: 2

You're so right about Hume. There was Horsfield not ever getting off the ground and never winning a single challenge as I remember.

And meanwhile Hume contested everything and never once let his head drop. Until Hammond arrived he didn't have a modicum of support and had it been a First War situation Horsfield would had been shot or hanged for going AWOL.

No, it wasn't his best performance ever but if there'd been 11 warrior like him (and Hammond later) we'd never be hanging ourheads in shame today.

Henderson 5 (One save that I remember and otherwise nothing I could give him marks for. Three more goals conceded).

Maybury 4 (One decent shot and not much else.)

Kisnorbo 5 (All his usual faults and not nearly so much of his usual strengths).

Kenton 5 (Just not good enough to be a centre-back)

Nils 4 (Totally uninspiring without Porter to support him).

Newton 3 (Has obviously had his one half decent game in our bogey position. Looked totally unfit and how many times have I said Kelly should never play anyone unfit. Gradel couldn't play that bad in his worst nightmare, certainly not as an attacker and Newton did very little defending anyway).

Hughes 2 (Just 90 minutes of nightmare football. No good as a defender. No good as an attacker. And no good in midfield).

Jarrett 2 (Ditto really. Part two of the worst central midfield I've ever seen at Leicester).

Yeates 3 (Made a 20-minute attacking contribution for his 90 minutes wages. So presumably he's not fit either.)

Hume 10 (He was like the first man off the landing craft at the D-Day beaches. He had no chance. But never once did he flinch or give up the cause. City's other starters should give Hume their wages by rights. He put his shift in. Times his tiny frame leapt like a spring-heeled gazelle to win a ball he barely had a chance of reaching and he prodded and probed to the point of exhaustion. Horsfield should have been ashamed to watch it. Cos that's what he was going. Just spectating while Hume shouldered the whole burden of two mens jobs. Well done Humey. I was bloody proud of you.)

Horsfield 0 (And that's being generous. He got nothing cos he gave nothing. No wonder he's regarded as the clown prince of the dressing room. He must laugh himself silly when he see's what he banks in pay for what he gives as a footballer.).

Subs:

Hammond 6.5 (Showed himself ready and willing to shoulder some of Hume's burden despite the insult of his being second choice to Horsfield - again. The game was gone when he arrived but he chased things, got round the back, set up a chance or two and so nearly made a significant impact. His absence was the different between defeat and at least a draw.

Tiatto 5.5 (Not on long enough to make much impression but was still a big improvement on what we'd had up til then).

Wesolowski 5 (Please stay fit Weso!.)

Hendo- Solid really, might of done a little better with Idiakez header and was off his line a bit for Nygaards wonder goal but will give him the benefit.

Maybs- Rubbish. Did nothing.

Kis- Usual solid self.

Kenton- Good game, wanted to tackle early, played well considering his absence.

NEJ- Pretty solid- a few mix ups but there were worse players

Yeates- Dog turd. Was he even playing? I actually thought he could be a sub thats strayed onto the pitch.

Hughes- Non existent.

Jarrett-Non existent.

Newton- Was ok, few good runs, dire service from his midfielders

Hume- Goodperformance considering there was NO midfield

Horse- Shyzer as usual

Archived