Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Leicester City-QPR

Kenton 7 was our best player by far, I dont think/ Remember him putting a foot wrong!

Hume 5 deserves a goal for playing with that bunch of shit today, wasn't his best but still worked hard

Hammond, 3 at least he runs and chases down long punts that get us nowhere.

Kenton 7 was our best player by far, I dont think/ Remember him putting a foot wrong!

Hume 5 deserves a goal for playing with that bunch of shit today, wasn't his best but still worked hard

Thats not good enough for a pro footballer.

He is a waste of space along with Hughes. :thumbup:

Henderson 4

Maybury 2

Kisnorbo 4

Kenton 6*

Nils 4

Yeates 4

Hughes 1

Jarrett 1

Newton 5

Hume 5

Horse 1

Thats actually fair.

I would like to see a few loans come in next week.

and possibly some wholesale changes against stoke

Thats actually fair.

I would like to see a few loans come in next week.

and possibly some wholesale changes against stoke

Not gonna happen. You know, I know it, we all know it.

"Geoff hasn't been playing for the past few months and he needs a rest, looking a bit jaded. Elvis has done well in training and has been working hard so he will come straight into the team."

Hendo 6 solid dint have much of a chance wih the goals

maybury 6 tried to get forward seemed the most likely to score at times, seeing how he was the only 1 prepared to shoot

kenton 6 did well concidering it was his 1st game in months dint cost us anything, except aerial power

kisnorbo 5 seems to be suffering a dip in form atm

nils 5 his worst game in some time looked like he dint know what to do when on the ball at times

newton 6 got some good runs seemed to have the making of a decent understanding with maybury, desperatly needs someone to attack his crosses though

hughes 4 less said about him the better

jarrett 4 appauling needs to learn how to pass

yeates 5 was never really in the game though did attack his full back well when given the oppertunity

hors 5 should never of been subbed when he was but did nothing when on

hume 7 so often our only goal thret, desperately needs someone consitant to play alongside

subs

elvis 4 appauling miss from 2 yards out, got out muscled constantly

tiatto 6 didf what he does best kept it simple and put himself about

weso 6 great to see him back but should of got more involved

Kelly 2 fook OFF NOW!!!

Hume deserves some credit for his efforts and although it was a terrible display he now has four goals in as many games and also Kisnorbo was solid again against some big strikers.

But the rest were just usless with an overall 2 from me.

Henderson 6: No chance with the goals really. Alrite most the time.

Maybury 5: Alrite but did get beat. Did alrite going forward.

Kisnorbo 5: Again was alrite but not his usual self.

Kenton 6.5: Did very well considering he hasn't played much. Put 100% into tackles.

Nisse 5: Alrite but did not know whata to do when on the ball.

Newton 6: Good runs some good crosses but missed a few.

Jarrett 4: His worst performance. Was pretty shit but I did feel for him getting booed off :(

Hughes 2: Disgraceful.

Yeates 5: Alrite but TBH not a patch on Porter.

Horsfield 4: Pretty crap again.

Huuuummmmee 7: Tryed all game and contested for everything.Another goal for his confidence. Alrite game all round but not his best. MOTM.

Subs:

Hammond 3 Didn't do anything.

Tiatto 6: Got tackles in in the short space of time he was on.

Weso 5: Did ok but didn't have much time ta have a big effect.

Excuse for a manager: 2

Hammond is so lazy it's painful sometimes.

i don't know why people are giving Hume good marks. he never looked like scoring from open play. when chances arose he was always out of position. working hard is a waste of time when there is no end product.

i don't know why people are giving Hume good marks. he never looked like scoring from open play. when chances arose he was always out of position. working hard is a waste of time when there is no end product.

you have to ask yourself why is he out of position - because he has to go and forage for the ball because the rest of the players around him are too busy having a picnic.

Archived