Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
00rawat

Pro Evo 4 on Xbox

How is Pro Evo 6?never played I do play Fifa but to easy for me. I think Pro Evo gives me more of a challage.

Pro 6 is the best game out.

its awsome

all it needs now to improve it is have all the lower league teams like fifa has

How is Pro Evo 6?never played I do play Fifa but to easy for me. I think Pro Evo gives me more of a challage.

It is more challenging than Fifa. I personally love it but thats really personal choice. People may disagree but I think it's better on PS2 than XBOX 360. The realism, on either format, is brilliant. :thumbup:

Pro 6 is the best game out.

its awsome

all it needs now to improve it is have all the lower league teams like fifa has

True that the only reason I play Fifa because Leicester are in it and manager mode.

pro evo 6 finest footy game EVER BAR NONE.

I was playing brazil v brazil on 5 stars and scored a goal with ronny, from my defence went past 9 players and the goalie, chipped it up and volleyed it in, will upload to youtube.

pro evo 6 finest footy game EVER BAR NONE.

I was playing brazil v brazil on 5 stars and scored a goal with ronny, from my defence went past 9 players and the goalie, chipped it up and volleyed it in, will upload to youtube.

Believe that when i see it. :rolleyes:

Pro evo is for people who kick ass at Fifa, like myself :cool:

If your dad dosen't like you having xbox live or whatever. Just get a 1 month trial thing, loads avaliable for free. Then you don't have to pay anything and you find out if your anygood.

Pro evo is for people who kick ass at Fifa, like myself :cool:

If your dad dosen't like you having xbox live or whatever. Just get a 1 month trial thing, loads avaliable for free. Then you don't have to pay anything and you find out if your anygood.

Yeah thanxs mate advice taken.

im the king of pro evo

ps have any of you played 4 player (on multi tap) its even better than 1 or 2 player, team work comes into it. really satisfying scoring in that mode.

No i am I scored a goal with Louis Saha overhead kick with France on four star. Beat that. :P

I assure you i AM the king at entertainment on PRO EVO 4...

... i mean who else would get beat 8 - 7 in a 5 minute match against his girlfriend with the winning goal from the half way line?!????

i challange thee!!!

... i mean who else would get beat 8 - 7 in a 5 minute match against his girlfriend with the winning goal from the half way line?!????

i challange thee!!!

oh tom, you're a true gentleman, i know you'll have let sam win. ;)

ps. it's always good to see a tomassi post.

i challange thee!!!

Yep you challange thee best which is me. :D

Archived