Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Team Vs Stoke City

Is McAuley not allowed to play in this one then?

If not then this should be the team:

------------Paul

Alan Darren Paddy Nils

Shaun James Danny Levi

---------Iain Matty

Subs: Conrad, Richard, Stephen, Mark, Elvis

Attendance: 11,989

Hendo;

Maybury

Kenton

Kisnorbo

Johansson

Newton

Hughes

Wesolowski

Porter

Hume

Fryatt

I hope Rob tries Hughes and Weso together, be interesting to see if that works out.

Attendance in the region of 14-15,000, probably about 1,000 of us.

Is McAuley not allowed to play in this one then?

If not then this should be the team:

------------Paul

Alan Darren Paddy Nils

Shaun James Danny Levi

---------Iain Matty

Subs: Conrad, Richard, Stephen, Mark, Elvis

Attendance: 11,989

Yep your right he ain't he is banned by the Irish FA even if he returns back from injury.

I doubt Fryatt will start so it'll be Horsefield again who has become a liability for us. Kenton did allright against QPR, so the only big worry is the central midfield. I hope Weso starts along with either Hughes or Tiatto, preferreably Tiatto as Hughes has been complete wank lately. The rest of the team picks itself really.

Hendo;

Maybury

Kenton

Kisnorbo

Johansson

Newton

Hughes

Wesolowski

Porter

Hume

Fryatt

I hope Rob tries Hughes and Weso together, be interesting to see if that works out.

That's what I'd like to see :thumbup:

I think Horsfield will start though with Fryatt on the bench.

Hendo;

Maybury

Kenton

Kisnorbo

Johansson

Newton

Hughes

Wesolowski

Porter

Hume

Fryatt

This is what I hope to see tomorow. Although I really do not like Hughes that much.

We'll have a basket case for a midfield - no doubt about it. :whistle:

Our strikers will be lazy and/or unfit or playing too deep (to collect the ball from under the noses of the useless midfielders). :whistle:

All in all, our starting XI will be cack... and that's being nice about it.

I've a funny feeling the defence won't line up as expected, either. :ph34r:

Thos stupid pr*cks at Northern ireland... <_<

Probable: (I'm not going to argue what I want because it's just not going to happen

Hendo

Maybury

Kisnorbo

Kenton

Nissa

Newton

Johnson

Hughes

Yeates

Hume

Horsfield

Yes according to the mercury it will be yeates on the left. Bloody Yeates. I'd rather have an unfit Levi thanks.

And looks like Johnson will be back.

And we have that useless plank up front as usual.

This is what I hope to see tomorow. Although I really do not like Hughes that much.

Neither do I, but I'm interested to see if he can play any better with Weso alongside him. There's no doubting Hughes is a good player, but he's lazy and doesn't get involved so maybe if we got Weso to do all the donkey work it might free him up to get forward a bit.

Neither do I, but I'm interested to see if he can play any better with Weso alongside him. There's no doubting Hughes is a good player, but he's lazy and doesn't get involved so maybe if we got Weso to do all the donkey work it might free him up to get forward a bit.

Hughes can be a bit lazy, but it's not really his major problem in the same way it was for Williams, who, that apart, was a quality player when he could be arsed.

Hughes just looks shit. Could be a lack of confidence, dunno. He does try to do the right things, he just never executes anything right at all. I think Weso/Tiatto is the best we can realistically hope for, but I'd love to see Tiatto/Hume or Tiatto/Porter.

Hoping you mean Plymouth :D

No way am I going tomorrow, I'm off shopping and going to get tickets for plymouth.

After the shambles at palace, I need a break.

Yeah going Plymouth.

And going Stoke tomorrow too.... :unsure: <_<

Thats shite considering they are doing well, what's up with you Stoke fans? We have an average of 20,000-25,000 week in week out to watch Andy Johnson & co.

just proves they dont have fickle fans, doing well and their fans still dont show haha! they just dont have any fans, thats just funnier.

Archived