Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Leicester CM Diary

Have you signed Billy Jones?

No, I've signed him before though and wasn't that good for the first few seasons. I need players that will get us up.

I'll check him out though. :)

Are you Micky in disguise? :lol: ;)

Have you signed Tiijana Babangida?  ;)

No but I know what he can do! :D I have Canero on the right wing.....suppose I could move Canero to right back sorting that problem out.

*searches for Babangida* :D

Have you signed Billy Jones?

No, I've signed him before though and wasn't that good for the first few seasons. I need players that will get us up.

I'll check him out though. :)

Are you Micky in disguise? :lol: ;)

Well I've signed Makin on trial aswell and have been looking at a few 33+ year olds so I just may be :D

Also I started with Scowcroft on the right wing for the Palace friendly! :o

Guest Daniel

Youve got to get Billy Jones, trust me in about 4 years hes the best defender on the game, also a player for the next season is Pusstain, or something like that, hes in the Man IUtd reserves, a very good finisher, takes a yar to get him on free though.

Also get Aaron Lennon and Kasper Schemical, there the pick of the freebies. :)

I can only start Quick game because the files have been deleted or summit!

So if i save both patches to A floppy does that meen everything will be updated?

I can only start Quick game because the files have been deleted or summit!

So if i save both patches to A floppy does that meen everything will be updated?

I have no idea what you are on about, you're making no sense to me.

Try reinstalling CM, then applying the patches after that.

27th July 2004 - Pre-Season Friendly - AFC Wimbledon 1-2 Leicester City

On 50 mins Peter Canero hammered home the equalizer and 20 mins later David Connolly rounded the keeper to win us the match

29th July 2004 - Gordan Strachan is appointed as joint assitant manager with Alon Cork. Delighted about this as he has great stats and will motivate the players.

30th July 2004 - We will play Coventry City in the Carling Cup 1st Round at the Walkers Stadium

1st August 2004 - French utility man Djibril Diawara joins on trial. He can play as a central defender, right back or defensive midfieler

2nd August 2004 - Pre-Season Friendly - Leicester City 4-0 Brescia

A great morale boosting win before the start of the new season infront of the Walkers Stadium crowd. Dion Dublin opened things up with a sweet volley, followed by a Peter Canero tap in, 7 minutes later trialist Djibril Diawara fired home to cap a great performance and David Connolly struck home a fine volley to wrap things up. Bring on the 'ammers!

4th August 2004 - Chris Makin signs for the club on a pernament basis. He impressed during pre season and will fill the gap at right back.

5th August 2004 - Priced at 8-1 to win The Championship, 6th favourites.

6th August 2004 - Complete the permanent signing of trialist Djibril Diawara, he was excellent in the Brescia match. He is very quick, agile and strong and will partner Gareth Williams in the center of midfield.

blow your budget on Braathan , he will cost around 120,000 and in the second season he is now worth 13.2m and has scored oodles of goals, loads and loads :)

I signed him in the last diary I did and was superb, I'm fine upfront at the moment though :)

Archived