Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Cunning Plan

I'm just wondering if the appointment of Nigel worthington is a uniquely cunning plan...

Everyone knows how often people go back to club's they were sacked from and wreak a bit of revenge.

With Worthington being ex-Norwich he'll have the perfect chance on Saturday.

Then if he's sacked on Monday we can get an ex-Brum player for the following game, then someone from Preston and so on...

Clever idea that. Very innovative... We might take 15 points all told! :D

I'm just wondering if the appointment of Nigel worthington is a uniquely cunning plan...

Everyone knows how often people go back to club's they were sacked from and wreak a bit of revenge.

Then if he's sacked on Monday we can get an ex-Brum player for the following game, then someone from Preston and so on...

I was thinking the same myself.

If MM thinks another 3 points will see us safe then it could indeed be a cunning plan.

...........if on the otherhand we lose to Norwich it could go completely the other way :unsure:

Then if he's sacked on Monday we can get an ex-Brum player for the following game, then someone from Preston and so on.

If not for this reason, look at the run kelly got when he was caretaker, a bit of change really helps the players i suppose and the fact that it's two home games straight away.

ex-Brum player

Kenny Cunningham :thumbup: - player manager :thumbup:

I was thinking the same myself.

If MM thinks another 3 points will see us safe then it could indeed be a cunning plan.

...........if on the otherhand we lose to Norwich it could go completely the other way :unsure:

If Milan only wanted three points, he should have stuck with Rob kelly, as i'm sure een Rob Kelly would manage to get get three out of fifteen points. I think it is clear that Milan sees Nigel Worthington as a long-term replacement

If that was the case, I am guessing that he'll still stick with Worthington for the next three games and definately change managers in the summer.

we only have 5 games left by the way, not 6. I reckon mandy may pull the trigger again.

If Milan only wanted three points, he should have stuck with Rob kelly, as i'm sure een Rob Kelly would manage to get get three out of fifteen points. I think it is clear that Milan sees Nigel Worthington as a long-term replacement

How is it clear that Milan sees Nigel Worthington as a long term replacement? :dunno:

On current form 3 points is a big ask and although I can see us getting draws against Barnsley and Wolves, Norwich at a push.

I don't or should I say didn't think we'd get more then 3 points in our last 5 games.

Hopefully now with the fillip a new manager sometimes brings to the club we should survive.

I did by the way pass a William Hills bookies yesterday (before I heard the news) and placed a tenner on us to be relegated at 40/1.

Thanks for the tip on the odds TPH :thumbup:

On current form 3 points is a big ask and although I can see us getting draws against Barnsley and Wolves, Norwich at a push.

I don't or should I say didn't think we'd get more then 3 points in our last 5 games.

Hopefully now with the fillip a new manager sometimes brings to the club we should survive.

I did by the way pass a William Hills bookies yesterday (before I heard the news) and placed a tenner on us to be relegated at 40/1.

Thanks for the tip on the odds TPH :thumbup:

so if we do go down you've got a bit of compensation!

MM loves to change managers. Its his way of telling fans that he is at least doing something about it. God knows how many managers Pompey went through, especially in the early days when they had kiddy fiddler Graham Rix and our ex Soooper Stevie Claridge amongst the list of managers. I think we`ll have some unknown Serbian dude for 2 matches before MM gets in a full-timer like Coleman.

MM loves to change managers. Its his way of telling fans that he is at least doing something about it. God knows how many managers Pompey went through, especially in the early days when they had kiddy fiddler Graham Rix and our ex Soooper Stevie Claridge amongst the list of managers. I think we`ll have some unknown Serbian dude for 2 matches before MM gets in a full-timer like Coleman.

a Stevie Claridge return is on the cards then. get him in :ph34r:

Archived