Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
75% fox 25%spongebob

8 MILLION POUNDS TRANSFER KITTY!

Bryan Robson is one of the best mangers in England. When he got sacked from West Brom he wasn't doing bad for them, they was near the top so beats me why they got rid of him.

That would explain why Bradford and W.B.A sacked him then.

Robson did OK to save WBA from relegation one season and did OK at Middlesbro but other than that he has been shite despite his best efforts. He`s clueless and proof that not all Man Utd central midfielders become world class managers, Paul Ince take note lol although Keano is doing a good job. Back to Ince, despite me hating the thought of him coming on board as manager of our club, I would say that he must have loads of links having played for Liverpool, West Ham, Man Utd etc. Im sure his contacts would enable him to bring in some decent players in a similar way that Steve Bruce has done at Brum and Keano has done at Sunderland. Still, heres hoping that we dont get to test that possibility lol

BTW, £8m? I originally thought £2-3m when MM first came in but everytime I see an interview he goes on about major investment so I have a feeling that it will be nearer £4m if not a little bit more.

Archived