Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
75% fox 25%spongebob

8 MILLION POUNDS TRANSFER KITTY!

Dunno. I've read six thousand, seven hundred and eighty nine pretty fooking awful posts from some tubby-obsessive idiot on here.

Woooohhhhh....

Thanks for taking the time out to read them all.

Please tell us what interesting things your flat mate told you about Cov or Ispwish today? Oh anything new about Rob Earnshaw? Or how great is it to be Welsh?

There's no need to take it out on the over weight people.

hi this is my first topic, so how you all doing??

anyway

i read in the sun today that milan is going to bring paul ince in as the new manager and give him 8 million pounds 2 spend in the summer!! so if this true, who do you all think we should get???

According to the Mirror, this is also the case. But I must stress that I am not believing this and getting carried away, I was just trying to see the views of other Leicester fans on who Leicester should buy if this was the case.

Personally I think that Leicester should forget Paul Ince, even though he is doing o.k with Maccesfiled. My ideal choice would be Bryan Robson, though i'm not too sure he would come to Leicester, even though (as Nigel Worthington said) we have a great stadium, great fans and great training facilities. Unfortuneatly I think Nigel Worthington willget the job on a full-time basis. :(

As for players(realistically) I think Leicester should bring in, Darren Huckerby, Capaldi, and Todorov. I think that Huckerby may see that Norwich are going nowhere and will see that Milan is rebuilding a team to make the Premiership and will be surrounded with players of better quality due to Milan's Financial input. In my view Tony Capaldi would be an exellent signing and the Todorov is as good as a Leicester player as Harry Redknapp himself has said that Todorov has his sights set elsewhere from Portsmouth and he has good connections with Milan. Hopefully the manager in the summer whoever that may be will also bring in some decent and proven players, unlike Kelly who could only gamble unproven players due to lack of transfer funds.

Personally I think that Leicester should forget Paul Ince, even though he is doing o.k with Maccesfiled. My ideal choice would be Bryan Robson, though i'm not too sure he would come to Leicester, even though (as Nigel Worthington said) we have a great stadium, great fans and great training facilities.

I think you just forfeited your right to an opinion.

I think you just forfeited your right to an opinion.

And why is that? I don't think Paul Ince is the man for Leicester and I just don't think that Bryan Robson would come to Leicester. I think that he has a small premiership club in his sights. Maybe the Fulham job, who knows.

Woooohhhhh....

Thanks for taking the time out to read them all.

Please tell us what interesting things your flat mate told you about Cov or Ispwish today? Oh anything new about Rob Earnshaw? Or how great is it to be Welsh?

There's no need to take it out on the over weight people.

Danny Haynes is going to be incredible, in the entire history of the Premier League only Thierry Henry has more goals per minute on the field than Rob Earnshaw and did you know that Jack Daniel of Jack Daniels fame was, in fact, Welsh? :dunno:

And why is that? I don't think Paul Ince is the man for Leicester and I just don't think that Bryan Robson would come to Leicester. I think that he has a small premiership club in his sights. Maybe the Fulham job, who knows.

It's not the Ince bit that's the problem - it's your insistence on Bryan Robson being the man for the job. :|

i read in the sun today that milan is going to bring paul ince in as the new manager and give him 8 million pounds 2 spend in the summer!! so if this true, who do you all think we should get???

The key word there is in bold :whistle:

He still wont get the whole set without posting off for at least four of them direct from the publishers. :thumbup:

Dunno, £8m gets one hell of a lot of swaps - if he's as good in the transfer market as some say he could just do it!

hi this is my first topic, so how you all doing??

anyway

That's a load of bollocks, I think Paul Ince may be a decent manager some day, but to give an unproven manager £8m to spend in one summer is pure suicide, and Mandy's been in football long enough to know better.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

:welcome:

That's a load of bollocks, I think Paul Ince may be a decent manager some day, but to give an unproven manager £8m to spend in one summer is pure suicide, and Mandy's been in football long enough to know better.

Couldn't be much worse than Kelly would likely have turned out. :ph34r:

It's no use Leicester waiting til people are top quality managers ... when that's the case we couldn't compete. we'vegot to spot em on the way up - that's the skill needed when you're in our position and it's been plainly missing for too long.

Mandaric's not reckless but all successful businessmen take calculated risks. and I think that Ince's background and the Macclesfield chairman's comments suggest Ince is a risk well worth taking.

He's not the only person I'd favour but there aren't many so far.

Bryan Robson is one of the best mangers in England. When he got sacked from West Brom he wasn't doing bad for them, they was near the top so beats me why they got rid of him.

How? lol

Archived