Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

A-Z of Nigel Worthington

might get coleman in the summer though if youdont go with worthington, and coleman would do well i reckon,i just dontlike him cuz he broke my heart and beat us 6-nil but thats irrelevent really lol

I have never been sure about Coleman. He has never really achieved anything to shout about other than avoiding relegation with a modest sized checkbook. I think a lot of managers could have achieved the same with what he had.

Well you will forgive me if I don't accept the opinion of Norwich fans on this one and decide to give him a chance and formulate my own.

Given that his final few months at the club were probably quite emotional, it wouldn't be right to judge him on what Norwich fans think of him.

With the benefit of hindsight I would say that Micky Adams is alright as a manager...but if you'd asked me 6-7 months ago I would have still said he was shite. That is the problem with accepting the views of Norwich fans...they come with a certain amount of baggage.

Also for the record I quite enjoyed martin O'Neills Northern Irish accent so feel no need to take the piss...but then I guess it wasn;t one that Norwich fans ever got to know was it?

I agree with you on this one! A lot of people seem to like to judge things from behind a computer screen and accept what they are told by other people as being the truth. Whatever Worthington achieved or didn't achieve at Norwich happened at Norwich, not Leicester City. Totally different setting. Different training ground, set of supporters, players, time in his career. Football's all about opinions but I prefer to form my own.

Archived