Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

A-Z of Nigel Worthington

Saw this and thought of you guys!

Good luck with Worthy - Has one good season in 4 and will blow a huge amount of money for very little return (if he stays that is)

worthysign.jpg

lol

Is that him signing a ' GET WORTHINGTON OUT NOW ' flyer? Quality. That red tent he's sporting is enough to never secure him another job in management again, stunning.

Saw this and thought of you guys!

Good luck with Worthy - Has one good season in 4 and will blow a huge amount of money for very little return (if he stays that is)

worthysign.jpg

With the salaries managers are paid now they are mainly seriously wealthy guys. Pity they don't have to pay for their signigs with their own money. That would focus their attention on getting good value. :whistle:

lol...lol

Oops didn't realise he is that bad. The quote commentary is hilarious

"The performance overall was excellent" = When Worthy says this, you can be assured of two facts: 1) we lost. 2) The performance was quite good for a small proportion of an otherwise miserable afternoon or evening or morning (Ipswich). 'Overall' appears to be used to suggest bad luck, as if to emphasise some mysterious superiority over the opposition which only exists in Worthington's head.

:thumbup: come saturday

Anyone can see how heavily edited that picture is.

I honestly can't understand how many people have pre judged him. He hasn't even had a game yet.

Sometimes I can't stand being a Leicester fan. If this is what it has come to and what it is all about. It makes me feel sick!

Well you will forgive me if I don't accept the opinion of Norwich fans on this one and decide to give him a chance and formulate my own.

Given that his final few months at the club were probably quite emotional, it wouldn't be right to judge him on what Norwich fans think of him.

With the benefit of hindsight I would say that Micky Adams is alright as a manager...but if you'd asked me 6-7 months ago I would have still said he was shite. That is the problem with accepting the views of Norwich fans...they come with a certain amount of baggage.

Also for the record I quite enjoyed martin O'Neills Northern Irish accent so feel no need to take the piss...but then I guess it wasn;t one that Norwich fans ever got to know was it?

i wasnt taking the piss though, and ive said in a few other posts that i like worthington, i think maybe towards the ends the players lost a bit of respect for one reason or another but, he ran out of ideas here, and i did actually say that i thought a new club might give him a new lease of life, if you read my post properly.

i wasnt taking the piss though, and ive said in a few other posts that i like worthington, i think maybe towards the ends the players lost a bit of respect for one reason or another but, he ran out of ideas here, and i did actually say that i thought a new club might give him a new lease of life, if you read my post properly.

i dont think he was refering to you, more some of the others that have been more vocal about his abilities

My apologies. Not arsey with you...just at the attitude on all Leicester forums at the moment that seems to have judged the man before he has even had a game. To me it seems silly to judge a bloke before he is given a chance and I honestly do think he is a good manager who plays decent football.

Some people seem to think we are going to get a massive name in the european game...it ain't going to happen.

Archived