Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Leicester 1-2 Birmingham - Reactions

But I wouldn't be surprised now if Logan's played his last game for the club and will be transferred in the summer. There really is this reaction among fans here that experienced players get leeway but ex-Academy mistakes count double.

It's really saying that in a crisis we'd rather trust to experience - totally ignoring the reality that so many experienced players like Maybury, Johnson, Kenton, Hughes, Jarrett, Horsfield, Low, Sylla and even Nils lately or Tiatto with his injuries, suspensions and lack of 90-minute fitness have played a big part in causing our predicament.

That's 10 senior players I've mentioned. And not one has been outstanding or even plain good for any period of time.

Most of them get over hyped by people and they get all the leeway they want.

As for the mistake it was a basic error and he hasn't got slated that badly for it but he should be dropped, we cant afford to concede goals like that at this period of time.

If Rab Douglas made that error then he would have got attacked at the end of the game so theres your theory down the shitpan.

We need Hendo back, he knows when to come and when not too and after his dropping i expect him to be fired up like he was last time he came back in.

Most of them get over hyped by people and they get all the leeway they want.

As for the mistake it was a basic error and he hasn't got slated that badly for it but he should be dropped, we cant afford to concede goals like that at this period of time.

If Rab Douglas made that error then he would have got attacked at the end of the game so theres your theory down the shitpan.

We need Hendo back, he knows when to come and when not too and after his dropping i expect him to be fired up like he was last time he came back in.

Henderson stopped one shot and virtually chucked it back to a Sunderland striker not so long ago - and it wasn't his only major cock up.

They've all dropped em - and Logan no more than anyone else.

Archived