Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Leicester 1-2 Birmingham - Reactions

Unlucky Leicester,have to say I'm pleased Birmingham won because they've knocked D*rby into 3rd.Good luck for the rest of the season and I genuinly hope you stay up,I would'nt wish league one on anyone.

Cheers mate. You seem pretty sound for a F*rest fan and I know a couple of other people who too are Tree fans and they seem pretty sorted !!

It sounds like we might just be improving under Worthy a bit, but I since I didn't get down (really ****ed off about that) I can't say much.

The players that were shit under RK don't SOUND quite so dire now, though.

What I'm most interested in is to hear how Mattock was.

Gutted. :mellow:

Today we showed 10 times more commitment and effort than we have done for the past few months. Even the crowd were commited to the cause eventually today. As soon as we all started singing, the players seemed to be lifted and they were a different side.

Why couldn't we have showed that commitment all game? In the end it was too little too late.

We were awful first half. Nothing went right. We got off to a slow and terrible start, and from two goals down we never looked liked getting back into it.

I have to give credit to the three substitutes today, Cadamarteri, Hughes and Horsfield. Not considered to be valued members of our team but today they showed us what they can really do. They all came on and made complete nuisances of themsleves.

Overall, like I said before, too little too late, but in the end we didn't go out without a fight. The crowd applauding the second half performance said it all really. You don't hear it very often at the Walkers. If we show this sort of effort on Saturday the three points could well be ours. :thumbup:

Oh and another thing, the ref's a twat for blowing for full time when we had a corner :angry:

First half we were our usual selves.

Second half we showed fight, even more so once Jarratt and Maybury were subbed off. The atmosphere created from the fans really helped the team. We deserved to get something out of the game but as we didn't it's crucial that we perform like we did second half in the next two away games.

I don't know where it came from but Shaun Newton in the second half - :blink::clap:

Well played Joe Mattock on his debut too, didn't look out of place at all.

Dissapointing first half, we were terrible and when they scored their second we never looked like getting back into the game. Second half we got it going and Brum were under a lot of pressure and we had some great chances were we should have done better. The Kop was fantastic tonight, non stop singing, it's a shame we don't do that all the time or even earlier on in the game tonight because it certainly made a difference and helped the players lift their game.

We battered Brum in the last 20 mins, and were really unlucky not to score.

If we can play like that for the rest of the season we should be fine... I hope...

P.s. Mattock is/was immense!

We battered Brum in the last 20 mins, and were really unlucky not to score.

If we can play like that for the rest of the season we should be fine... I hope...

P.s. Mattock is/was immense!

first half he looked nervous and completely out of his depth. Second half he improved and got a bit more confidence.

First half we were our usual selves.

Second half we showed fight, even more so once Jarratt and Maybury were subbed off. The atmosphere created from the fans really helped the team. We deserved to get something out of the game but as we didn't it's crucial that we perform like we did second half in the next two away games.

I don't know where it came from but Shaun Newton in the second half - :blink::clap:

Well played Joe Mattock on his debut too, didn't look out of place at all.

I agree, Newton was outstanding in the second half, total different player!

And credit to Mattock he fitted in well, there was one dissapointing moment though when he snatched the ball off Newton and skied it, but I supose that's just being picky and his situation I'm sure I'd want to try and grab a late equaliser ;)

2nd half felt like a cup game, most standing in the Kop none stop chanting, kept brum silent.

The players played well, cant really fault them too much.

They showed enough to stay up, just have to see if they can carry this on, on saturday.

Gutted !! first half not at the races gave to much space and time simply cant give goals away like that. second half thought we looked the best we have for a while Newton played very well and joe mattock looks a good prospect for us. Brum hardly got a look in and i thought we deserved a draw but it was uphill after conceding two in the first twenty mins. if we can repeat committment over 90 mins we have a chance. Thought we lacked muscle to sort em out at the back then the Horse came on and roughed them a bit !

actually feel more positive than before the game which is a surprise really i think we can get somthing at barnsley.

Come on the foxes its not over yet.

absolute brill support cant fault it really lifted the team.

We didn't show up in the first half at all which is really annoying after what we produced last 10 minutes.

Fantastic atmosphere created during the last 20 mins or so. Shame it takes a relegation fight to bring it out of us.

Cadamarteri, Newton, Mattock. :appl:

Absolutely gutted. :mellow:

Someone describe his run to me, in each mouthwatering detail. Barber said he beat 4 men and won a corner.

Oh yes, that was a brilliant run. He dribbled around a couple and then on the final player he knocked it around him and ran on and eventually got tackled.

Yeah we pilled on the pressure in the 2nd half but lacking quality tonight,never looked like scoring but we tried so hard which was pleasing.Mattock looked pretty solid,the subs did well but bit miffed when Fryatt went off.No hieght upfront but we still keep hooffing.

Fans where awesome second half,it was rocking in the kop tonight.

Great effort but again,no quality.

Even though we lost i enjoyed the second half thoroughly. The players looked they were committed and had passion for the club.

I agree, personally I've never doubted their commitment just their performances when they should be playing better.

I also enjoyed the second half. The atmosphere makes it so much more enjoyable.

Archived