Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Maybes

Match Report

"The volume was turned up at The Walker Stadium with the home side turning the evening into a cracking atmosphere with the Blues fans also making themselves heard."

Nice.

Blues fans making themselves heard....erh yeah right. A chant every 10mins

Blues fans making themselves heard....erh yeah right. A chant every 10mins

i only heard them just after they scored that is it they were awful i mean swap positions imagine how good we would be

i only heard them just after they scored that is it they were awful i mean swap positions imagine how good we would be

They were singing quite a bit. The way the stadium was designed was to direct the sound to the pitch. Maybe thats why you couldnt hear them? :dunno:

still top of the league!!! we've seen Derby and Brum recently and Ihave to say their fans have been awful. Brums only sang around the times they scored and after the final whistle. Although every 10 minutes they did crack open a "we're birmingham city" IMO we showed them up tonight, so much to sing about and yet they just didn't!

Yeah some **** in his all blue tracksuit was mouthing off at loads off people. They he got truly abused by a large section of L.

Lovely! us city fans dont take no shite :cool:

saw Lee take a bit of stick tonight, bet he loved it all though! Hes doing an immense job at the moment :worship:

Lovely! us city fans dont take no shite :cool:

saw Lee take a bit of stick tonight, bet he loved it all though! Hes doing an immense job at the moment :worship:

Yeah they were chanting fatboy whats the score. He took it in his stride. He's a big fella after all!!

Archived